A few nice import deals @ Play-Asia

Great prices on Radiligy which is a great game. I have the DC version and I liked it but it was overshadowed by the godly Under Defeat.

Hopefully Sony doesn't decide that they don't want Play-asia selling it at that price or it'll be so long Play-asia.

Is the Rosseau game the one where you draw faces for the main character?

I always wondered what happened to that game and if it scored well.

[quote name='Strell']Is the Rosseau game the one where you draw faces for the main character?

I always wondered what happened to that game and if it scored well.[/QUOTE]

Yup that's it!

Damn, and I paid like $40+ for Kaitou Rousseau when I picked it up in Japan. Well, at least I got that special DS pouch thingy...

[quote name='suko_32']Anyone else with opinions on Radilgy? That's really tempting.[/QUOTE]

It's very much worth 19.99. I don't think it would be worth $70+... I don't think many games are.

[quote name='freshzen']As far as Radilgy, I've heard it's actually slower than the DC version.[/quote]
I've heard that about the PS2 version. Does anyone know if the GameCube version is any better?

why now!?! After I just beat the fuck out of my credit card over the TRU & EB/GS sales? I would KILL for Radilgy and VS Collection. :cry:

I would've imported Mother 3 but I'd have no clue how to play the damn game.

By the way, Odama is $19.90, but I'm not sure how import friendly that would be since it's at least half strategy (half pinball).

bread's done
Back