Feedback
16 (100%)
Just a few things I need to get rid of (all are sealed unless noted):

King of Fighters - Terry's Fatal Fury hat
Legend of Zelda "Sword Play" t-shirt
Star Wars Rebel Strike promo disc
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles button: The Selkies
Project Gotham Racing 2 Music Sampler
EverQuest 2 "Starter Kit" disc - "Kit includes complete character creation, unique character item, special PC ugrade offers behind the scenes and much more!" (quoted from sticker on the CD sleeve)
GameStop promo DVD "Wallace & Gromit A Grand Day Out
Square Enix Sampler Disc Volume One: Drakengard playable demo, FFXI preview, Star Ocean Till the End of Time preview
GameStop exclusive Grand Theft Auto Vice City skin disc

Post offers, either here or PM.

Not looking for too much in particular, open to all offers. Paypal $$ offers welcome. However, I am still trying to find the original box+instructions( plus whatever other paper inserts) were included with Sonic Pinball Party. also looking for Sonic/Sega-related promo items.

[quote name='Zingela']Spinball not needed--Just Sonic Pinball Party, the GBA title. :)[/quote]

if that is the one with like golden axe and ecco the dolphin... im 99% sure i have it... i need to find it tho

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='Zingela']Spinball not needed--Just Sonic Pinball Party, the GBA title. :)[/quote]

if that is the one with like golden axe and ecco the dolphin... im 99% sure i have it... i need to find it tho[/quote]
No, that's Sega Smash Pack. Here's a bit about Sonic Pinball Party: http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/421/421238p1.html

bread's done
Back