A few RPG's cheap?

SeraphiMichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know of any place that has any of the following games cheap?

PS2
Ar tonelico
Shining Force EXA

PSP
Spectral Souls

DS
Contact (Cannot find it at CC)
Izuna
Touch Detective

Any help would be apprecaited!

what is cheap 5 or 10 bucks then good luck

if 20 then you shouldnt have a problem finding them

Eb using to sell

Blade Dancer OUCH went up 30 used ??? used to be 20 new
and
Spectral Souls 18 used eb

20 new

The problem here is that half of those are made by Atlus. They make a small production amount of their games so it is hard to find them cheap. Your best bet is a clearence sale a Toys R Us or CC.

I suppose most are a matter of time still before a drop. Atlus games are always tricky when it comes to cheap. Some I have had to pay full price for; however, I have had luck finding a lot of them quite cheap. Hopefully TRU will have a nice clearence sale soon, or a repeat of the pre/post Christmas sale like the past two years. As for cheap... Generally $20 or less new. I rarely buy used games as they are usually only a few dollars cheaper, rather than significantly cheaper, than new and often not in the most pristine condition. Spectral Souls for $20 isn't bad. I am waiting for the resdesign PSP, but have been picking up cheap PSP games as of late. I figure there are enough games now to warrant buying one. I hope that it will be a stable redesign. Sony consoles are always glicthy at first, but are usually better after a year or two.

Blade Dancer is on clearance at Toys R Us.
got mine for $15 a couple weeks ago.

depending on stores in your area it could be even cheaper.

which Legend of Heroes?

[quote name='sladeums']Blade Dancer is on clearance at Toys R Us.
got mine for $15 a couple weeks ago.

depending on stores in your area it could be even cheaper.

which Legend of Heroes?[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check out the local TRU, thanks. I must have missed that in the listing of clearence games. I was looking for the first LoH, A Tear of Vermillion.

[quote name='slidecage']got a sealed Drakengard if you was looking to trade for it[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade. I do not have amy games that I want to get rid of, nor do I buy extras of anything.

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Does that require a coupon? The site lists it as 24.99[/QUOTE]
Yes. Code is CAGHEROES. It's on the front page...

I had made a post here, but it seems the forum ate it. Thanks for the replies. I was able to get Blade Dancer at TRU and LOH at GQD. Now if only CC.com had Contact available as the local stores do not have it. >.

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']I had made a post here, but it seems the forum ate it. Thanks for the replies. I was able to get Blade Dancer at TRU and LOH at GQD. Now if only CC.com had Contact available as the local stores do not have it. >.

I know it's been posted as a ymmv and on the cheap at several places, but does anyone know of a good site that has Disgaea 2 for around 30 with shipping/tax included, if not cheapter? All the BandM stores around me don't have it (I've checked all 5 game carrying retailers around me and live in a relatively small area), and seeing as I've played the game for hours on end on someone else's copy, there's no way I can justify spending more than 30 (especially when CC supposedly has it on sale for 16.96$ :))

[quote name='phear3d']i think i saw drakengard @ gamecrazy today at $11.99 with the membership.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get one cheap on ebay. Everytime I saw a used one at GC it had no case or the case was in bad shape. >.

bread's done
Back