A few RPG's

SeraphiMichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone knew of any place to find the following games for a decent price.

Playstation 2
Atelier Iris 3
Dawn of Mana
Odin Sphere

PSP
Brave Story
Dragoneers Aria
Innocent Life

NDS
Heroes of Mana
Rune Factory

Thanks.

mejiers has Odin Sphere for 13.99, most of them are gone but theres one meijers around that has one. so check there if you have one.

[quote name='Burchamj']mejiers has Odin Sphere for 13.99, most of them are gone but theres one meijers around that has one. so check there if you have one.[/QUOTE]

I have checked every Meijer in the area, but no luck.

I just bit the bullet and bought Odin Sphere used with the B2G1 on used sale that Gamestop had a coupole of weeks ago, along with a couple other RPGs I knew would be impossible to find in short order.

I just made sure I picked out the best cases, they all had their instructions, and the best looking copies of the discs. Virtually all looked like they had never been played (ended up getting Disgaea 1, Shining Force EXA, and Odin Sphere all for $50 or $60 if I recall correctly, among some other games)

The Gamestop coupon books have the same coupon, good until at least the end of the month, and you can get the books at pretty much any Gamestop/EB Games.

Looking at the list, Gamestop will be your best bet to find most of those new (or used), but the prices of course suck.

bread's done
Back