A Few Themes And Ps+ Trail On Ps Home (us)

Teujip

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I don't usually use Home, but scanning through PS Home article in the blog, it turns out you can get a few themes (Destiny, Beyond, Last of Us), along with a couple of Playstation Mobile games, and a 30-day trial for PS+ (not stackable)

Details here

Last edited by a moderator:
Been forever since I've touched Home.  Will have to look into this though.  Thanks OP.

Ha yeah, I can only imagine how many updates I will need to download before being able to get into Home.  Thanks OP, I will check this out later.

+ Da_linkwent on June 5th, 2013 at 7:49 am said:

if we already have ps plus and win the 30 day trial, will it stack with our current subscription months?

+ Cade Peterson on June 5th, 2013 at 8:15 am said:

No, it is a trial, so if you want, you may share the code you get with a friend who hasn’t checked out PS Plus yet.

so you cant stack...

For those like me who can't find it, Sony hasn't put it up yet. Expect it later today.

Helps if we actually read the blog post. lol

Wow, haven't used Home since 2009 when I had no games for my PS3 lol. Didn't even realize they did exclusive themes and whatnot, thought everything in Home stayed in Home.

This is pretty awesome.

I assume you don't actually get the Beyond: Two Souls theme until the event starts? I went to the booth and all I got right now is the E3 T-shirt with access badge.

Was interested until hearing that you can't stack the PS+. Not too interested in the themes to download Home. Oh well, sure others will like this.

I did it earlier and it said thanks for pre-registering.  Then it told me to come back on the 11th in order to get the theme and then play the other games/whatever in order to get the other crap mentioned on PSBlog. No free theme today

Also I really hate the new format

Nice. Been getting bored of my ps3 games and the psn plus can change that. Just have to wait a little longer. Good find!

if we already have ps plus and win the 30 day trial, will it stack with our current subscription months?

No, it is a trial, so if you want, you may share the code you get with a friend who hasn’t checked out PS Plus yet.

so you cant stack...
Thanks for the info, however I would think it is still worth giving it a try. The US 30-day trials that were given out on numerous occasions were stackable (the EU ones are not). Unless they changed how things are picked up on, ...

Anyway, I did update the OP to reflect that.

I liked all the free home items and stuff they did for E3 last year, so it's cool to see them do it again this year.

so you cant stack...
Thanks for the info, however I would think it is still worth giving it a try. The US 30-day trials that were given out on numerous occasions were stackable (the EU ones are not). Unless they changed how things are picked up on, ...

Anyway, I did update the OP to reflect that.
Sony said no so that is why i pasted the info it was sony itself replying.

Word of warning: If you exit Home, you lose all progress in the quests. Found that out personally after being at the last two, unfortunately.

Also, the thing that produces the codes isn't working right now, so you might want to hold off on trying for a bit.

I never got any codes after completing the respective quests. It kept saying loading CODE. The only one I got was the music unlimited code.

i just loged in and there was a screen stating they are aware of thing not saving, they have taken it down in order to repair it, blah blah blah

I did a few quests right after it went live (must have been around 1.30pm PDT on the 11th) did a few quest, and had problems with the codes.

Went back yesterday, quests were saved, and you can retrieve the codes by going back to the quest description, via the Vita.

As FNL 4Eva had mentioned, the PS+ codes don't stack with current subs (FML). 

I will probably do all the quests, and report back on problems, etc...

Also, it looks like it is available too on the European side of home too. Rewards are apparently the same though

bread's done
Back