A funny french project/ video I would like you guys to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='stinkdog2006']it is really funny[/quote]
See, that's where you're wrong.

And your French was painful to listen to; congratulations on taking the most beautiful language in the world and turning it into a clusterfuck.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']See, that's where you're wrong.

And your French was painful to listen to; congratulations on taking the most beautiful language in the world and turning it into a clusterfuck.[/quote]

Dude.... were in high school, so it isn't going to be the best. This is our first year in it, cut some slack. Anyways, it got us 100%.

French most beautiful language = fail

Give him some slack, it's not an easy language. But I do agree that the video was lame.

Good attempt, but you couldn't memorize 2 sentence lines between cuts? Or try to pronounce the words correctly? lol at the guy that pronounced être, "ehtray"
votre vidéo a été un échec épique.

[quote name='stinkdog2006']Dude.... were in high school, so it isn't going to be the best. This is our first year in it, cut some slack. Anyways, it got us 100%.[/quote]

This is what's wrong with the Educations System.

Listen sport,

I know your at that time entering high school when your excited to finally release your own special salad dressing into a 3 a.m.-totally wasted chick at a house party, but don't worry. What you should do, is just go to Walgreens and buy some hair coloring, listen to Boy George cd's and hope to god your boyfriend Ryan likes it up the butt. Because champ, you won't be getting laid, upside is if they need to shoot a straight to DVD release of "The 40 Year Old Virgin" you'll be the first person they call.

Eegads...? Small world. Some of these boys used to come into my work... a lot.
Next time you see Gage, tell him Magnolia says hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back