A Good Droid Case

janesvilleninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello I just bought a Motorola Droid and looking for a case. I was thinking of buying the Seido Innocase Surface Case for the DROID. I was wondering if any one else bought this case and how does it really feel. I heard it might mess with the top rows on the keyboard but is it really that bad ? Let me know what you guys got. Thanks again

I just got the Incredible and I'm annoyed by the (currently) limited options for cases. I ended up getting one, but there's only like 5 to choose from and they all pretty much required a compromise...

Most of the people I know that have the Moto Droid, don't use a case for their phone. I'm not sure why, though. It's probably that, due to it's heft, they don't feel like they need it. They just go with the screen protectors...

go with just a screen protector every case i have tried is just way too bulky the phone is already big enough don't need to make it any bigger

I would say go with seidio innocase. It is a very nice case, and it doesn't make the phone bulky at all. I prefer to use my droid with the case then naked. It just feels better in my hand. Plus i have dropped my phone with the case on it and it hold up and does its job with out leaving scratches.

carry_c3potalking.jpg

This is seriously what I thought of when I saw the title.. It's to early. :)

Best Buy has a case called the body glove, it's expensive it will run you about $25. You will be happy to have bought it though when you drop your phone. I dropped my phone down by cellar stairs . I thought it was a gonner, ran down picked it up, not a drop of damage worked perfectly.

I second(or third) the Seidio. I just got mine last week or so, and it seems to be holding up nicely. It feels great though, and doesn't add too much bulk. It can get a little linty in my pocket though, and it has left a very slight rub mark to the right of the keypad that's only visible when the phone is open...

My GF has a seidio case, it has held up pretty well for the last few months, but recently the case broke when she dropped it. The little clips holding it to the front broke off, so now it only has a back piece. I hear seidio has good customer service, but I haven't tried to get hers fixed yet.

My droid has only the front half of the verizon rubber case on it. This actually has worked pretty well, by leaving the back of the droid open I can still use the car and home docks. The rubber piece on top helps make the phone easy to hold without adding much bulk, and I assume would offer better protection than nothing at all.

bread's done
Back