A good quality Headphones

Malbadawi

CAG Veteran
anyone know a good quality headphones for a reasonable price? going to use it with my zune and psp for watching moves,listing to music and some gaming on the plane. thanks in advance

Edit: prefer the over the ear models

FYE (B&M) is selling Skullcandy Lowriders for 19.99 (39.99 MSRP). I don't know if YMMV though. I bought some today and pricematched it at Circuit City then used my $10 GC I got from SSBB deal.

So far, I'm pretty happy with these headphones. The only down side is that these headphones fall off easily.

[quote name='Nunchuk']FYE (B&M) is selling Skullcandy Lowriders for 19.99 (39.99 MSRP). I don't know if YMMV though. I bought some today and pricematched it at Circuit City then used my $10 GC I got from SSBB deal.

So far, I'm pretty happy with these headphones. The only down side is that these headphones fall off easily.[/quote]
will see if my local fye has them for that price, and how is the bass and the sound quality for them? have you tried it with any movies or games?

[quote name='Capitalizt']not cheap, but worth it if you like electronic music...They sound great:

http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Bass-F...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1212731568&sr=8-1[/quote]

they look nice but am looking for over the ear ones because i will be using them on 8+ hrs flight:bomb: to make them more comfortable unless if they are that good

Go for the Jbuds. I just got them and they are great, sound is better than the in ear expensive sony ones I had that broke, the wrie wrapping sucks. And they are more comfortable, 3 sizes. I ordered mine from the store on amazon called JOWOW, same price, but free shipping. Arrived quick too.

Stay away from the skull candy ones, my university sells only that brand at our bookstore at a discount and everyone complains about them.

The V-Moda ones are very good, sound wise. But they are really heavy on the bass, I guess that would be good for electronic stuff, but the Jbuds ones have been great so far. Also fairly cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000IG66VS/ref=dp_olp_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1212734016&sr=8-1

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']

Stay away from the skull candy ones, my university sells only that brand at our bookstore at a discount and everyone complains about them.
[/quote]

but are they the same model, i have read mix reviews about them they had too features that interests me portable and cheap :D but still dont know which one to get/ btw any one has the sennheiser hd line that are for real good price? but i think they look to big

[quote name='Malbadawi']but are they the same model, i have read mix reviews about them they had too features that interests me portable and cheap :D but still dont know which one to get/ btw any one has the sennheiser hd line that are for real good price? but i think they look to big[/quote]

They sell a lot of different models, I think from $20 up to around $50 models. Most of the complaints are probably from the cheaper models though.

sennheiser hd-280s. They're comfortable and sound great.

Another option is the Koss Portapros. They're around 40 bucks, give or take, sound good and are easy to carry around, too. I recommend those if you want portability and comfort.

[quote name='rhymenoceros']sennheiser hd-280s. They're comfortable and sound great.

Another option is the Koss Portapros. They're around 40 bucks, give or take, sound good and are easy to carry around, too. I recommend those if you want portability and comfort.[/quote]
the koss looks good but read couple reviews and said good thing about them will see if i get those or the skullcandy ones

Also, another cool thing about all Koss headphones is that they're all covered by a lifetime replacement guarantee. So, basically if it breaks down or wears down through normal wear and tear, you just pay 6 bucks or something like that and they'll replace the headphones. That's how it was explained to me, anyway.

The v-modas I posted are incredibly comfortable. I listen to them 8 hours a day at work and forget they are even in my ear. The soft plastic tips go in and come out very easily...They don't cause any discomfort at all.

The v-modas are very comfortable as are shures and other iems, but I think the OP preferred headphones to iems.
I've actually been eyeing Livewires..but they're pretty expensive for me right now.

bread's done
Back