A good webcam ~$40?

Just wanted to comment on how awesome Google is: I wanted to know what resolution the EyeToy was, so I typed "eyetoy resolution" in Google.. give it a shot, it's pretty cool.

I have a clique HD webcam it's awesome and stylish too. I have an extra one sealed (it was a 2-for-1 deal) pm me if you're interested in buying.

yes, deff get ps3 eye toy as a webcam, its rez will blow anything else out the water (plus the price is just right :) )

[quote name='ptuck874']yes, deff get ps3 eye toy as a webcam, its rez will blow anything else out the water (plus the price is just right :) )[/QUOTE]

It really that much better? Does it have a microphone also or would I have to buy a separate one?

[quote name='ptuck874']yes, deff get ps3 eye toy as a webcam, its rez will blow anything else out the water (plus the price is just right :) )[/QUOTE]

It really that much better? Does it have a microphone also or would I have to buy a separate one?

Thanks Pacifickarma.... I have an eyetoy and was about to buy a webcam as well...

This will be tried out asap.

*** the link is for PS2 Webcams only..., just a warning it does not work on PS3 cams**

I do have a PS3 cam driver located but have yet to test it out I will report back.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back