Dropped to $20 new, $15 used
Megaman Battle Network 5 DS
Viewtiful Joe

Dropped to $10 new, $8 used:
Mr. Driller
Dig Dug
Pac Pix
Pac 'n Roll

There are a few more, but I can't remember them...

[quote name='gizmogc']Mr Driller nabs $18 trade credit at Game Rush FYI[/QUOTE]
Uh... really? I might just dump my copy then, doesn't seem worth it with Meteos and Bust-a-Move on the same system.

Or are you referring to Dig Dug?

[quote name='gizmogc']Oops. I meant Dig Dug[/QUOTE]
Had me all excited there for a moment. Though $8->$18 is certainly nothing to sneeze at.

[quote name='sanjuro']Thanks, Pac N Roll and to a lesser extent Dig Dug and Pac Pix look interesting. Anyone have any opinions on them?[/quote]

From what I know from 1Up, Dig Dug seems to mix the gaming styles of both Dig Dug and Dig Dug 2 but not necessarily in a good way. If I recall it got a fairly mediocre review but it seems that if you really loved Dig Dug and Dig Dug 2 it could be worth the $8.

[quote name='Kaboobi']Off the top of my head...

Resident Evil dropped to $30 new, $20 used

Viewtiful Joe

Dropped to $10 new, $8 used:
Mr. Driller
Dig Dug
Pac Pix
Pac 'n Roll

There are a few more, but I can't remember them...[/QUOTE]

DUDE you have 7 fingers on your hand ???? LOL

it might be a national price drop..

Eb and gamestop has it for 19.99 new as well...... hopefully going to pick on up tomorrow... hopefully after i trade in a YU GI OH game it will only cost me around 8 bucks

Viewtiful Joe is REALLY frustrating on the DS due to the 'touchy' touchscreen portions. Looks and sounds great, but I gave up on it after struggling with Joe's special abilities. Hope you have more luck with it than I did.

[quote name='slidecage']Dropped to $20 new, $15 used

it might be a national price drop..

Eb and gamestop has it for 19.99 new as well...... hopefully going to pick on up tomorrow... hopefully after i trade in a YU GI OH game it will only cost me around 8 bucks[/QUOTE]

decided to drive over to gamestop

seems

gamestop and eb both marked this game down to 19.99 new today.... to bad best buy dont have it

[quote name='djkunai']Tony Hawk is down to $20 new $15 used.[/quote]

OUUUUUUUUCH. I bought it for $40 the first day.

Just got back from Gamestop, so the price for Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble is good at EBGames.com/Gamestop.com as well as B&M, it looks like it is a nationwide drop. I'm glad I held off picking one up on Amazon. Thanks OP.

[quote name='daewezzy']Are Pac Pix, Mr Driller, and Pac N' Roll all worth their price? I read that pac pix was a really short game.[/quote]

I have Pac N' Roll and $10 is a steal.. I do not know about the other titles though.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Got Mr. Driller $10 at Best Buy in Florence, AL last weekend.. maybe that's a national drop? *shrug*[/QUOTE]

That's been $10 for months.

[quote name='rolleyes']Does GameCrazy gut their new games or do they leave them sealed and intact?[/quote]

They normally have them untouched and displayed behind the counter.

[quote name='daewezzy']Are Pac Pix, Mr Driller, and Pac N' Roll all worth their price? I read that pac pix was a really short game.[/quote]

Mr Driller is an AWESOME toilet game!!!! Have a seat play a couple times rinse and repeat! I love that game. :D

So Dig Dug gets $18 at GR? I was planning on grabbing a copy for me to play since it was only $10 but if I can more than double up on an extra copy... Thanks OP.

[quote name='slidecage']DUDE you have 7 fingers on your hand ???? LOL[/QUOTE]

You can hold more than five things in your hand.

[quote name='$hady']Mr Driller is an AWESOME toilet game!!!! Have a seat play a couple times rinse and repeat! I love that game. :D

So Dig Dug gets $18 at GR? I was planning on grabbing a copy for me to play since it was only $10 but if I can more than double up on an extra copy... Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Yep. $18 trade-in credit. They sell a used copy for $34.99 :lol:

Thanks OP! Picked up Pac N' Roll, Driller, and Dig Dug. Also noticed Ridge Racer was $10. Not sure if that's a recent drop, but figured I'd mention it.

I took advantage of my sister's employee discount and got a used (complete) RE DS for $16 and a new Dig Dug for $9 today.

I may jump on the pac-man games and a used Viewtiful Joe later this week.

bread's done
Back