A Issue of Perception

I don't understand? The bottom two are definately cases. I'd say RBI and Madden are also cases. The other two may be questionable, but they look like cases as well. Is there some trick?

Looks like the golf game is the only one that could be instructions...if i'm correct in thinking that Gunstar Heros came in a cardboard box and not a plastic case.

They all look like cases to me. I wasn't sure about gunstar heroes at first but then I noticed the pegboard hanger on top. The rest are clearly cases. Relax.

They're all cases except for the cart only one. Genesis instruction manuals are tall and skinny. They aren't the same size as the boxes.

[quote name='Apossum']Looks like the golf game is the only one that could be instructions...if i'm correct in thinking that Gunstar Heros came in a cardboard box and not a plastic case.[/QUOTE]

Gunstar Heros came in plastic not sure if they ever made more later on in a paper boxes (I'd guess that they didn't). I do recall Castlevania Bloodlines & afew other games that were made in plastic then later on in paper boxes.

Wow thats a Rip...remember buying a saturn a while back all the case looked fine, when it got here it looked like they were use as weapons, jagged shards of plastic everywhere, dont even get me started on how "mint" they were...:roll:

[quote name='heffaji']Oy Vey, my memory is bad. Well, for anyone that is curious, none of them were in box form. All instructions, each one.[/QUOTE]

Well the pictures clearly show that there are cases. I'd send an email to the seller asking where your cases are. You certainly did not get what was pictured.

I 2nd that. Looks like all cases pictured to me. As has been said several times you can clearly see the little hang tags on several of the cases.

I'm guessing either the seller realized (maybe after the auction ended) it'd be a lot cheaper to mail without the cases and figured you wouldn't care (?!) or was deliberately being an asshat. Since they are a pretty low feedback seller I'd probably go with the former.

Make sure your first e-mail asking after them is very polite. Certainly don't accuse them of anything or the seller may just tell you to F off. Hope it works out for you.

And in the case of Gunstar Heroes, you're probably looking at least a $10 difference in value between a complete copy and a cart with instructions copy.

They all definitely have cases in the pic. If you got only instructions you were misled and should take the appropriate actions. Be sure to copy both pix from the auction just in case you need to bring ebay into this.

For $26 I dont know how far you want to take it, but on principle I would be pissed if I was expecting the cases in the pic and only got the instructions!!

bread's done
Back