A list of $9.99 games at Best Buy! For all you CAG's!

meilojelio

CAGiversary!
Hey, I went to my local Best Buy (Oxford Vally Langhorne, PA) and I compiled a list of games that I saw for $9.99!!!

I will list all the games and thier (averages) rankings from a game ranking website. Also, I will tell you what system they are on. Good luck you CAG's!

1) AMF Bowling 2004 - 44% (Xbox)

2) IHRA Motorsports Drag Racing 2004 - 41% (PS2/Xbox)

3) Magik the Gathering: Battle Grounds - 71% (Xbox)

4) Outlaw Vollyball - 78% (Xbox)

5) RoboTech: Battlecry - 77% (Xbox)

6) Starsky and Hutch - 63% (Xbox)

7) Crazy Taxi - 69% (GC)

8) Pacman Fever - 55% (GC)

9)Sphinx and the Cursed Mummu - 79% (PS2)

10) Super Trucks - 66% (PS2/Xbox)

11) Whirl Tour - 61% (PS2)

12) Corvette - 56% (PS2/Xbox)

13) Fishermans Bass Club - 58% (PS2)

14) Ford Racing 2 - 64% (PS2)

15) Hunter: The Reckoning - 68% (PS2)

16) Goblin Commander - 71% (Xbox)

17) Winback - 68% (PS2)

18) Drakan: Ancient Gates - 79% (PS2)

19) Haven: Return of the King - 4.99!!! - 70% (PS2)

20) Everquest Adventures - 4.99!!! - (PS2)

21) Unreal 2: The Awakening - 19.99!!! (Xbox)

This is my 1st post on CAG's, and I hope you all find my cheapness search forefilling our gaming needs w/o spending too much dough!!!

It was a good try though. The ratings are a nice touch (links to the ratings would have been nicer, though). Don't be discouraged.

nice first post even though it's not too original, but the gameranking scores are definitely awesome!

There are also some $9.99 GBA games, but I guess your BB didn't have them

meilojelio,

I'm not trying to put you down, we all appreciate the deals. it just gets a bit frustrating when you're on this site all the time and see the same "new deals" posted over and over again.

I was just at Best Buy the other day and picked up Outlaw Volleyball and Voodoo Vince for $9.99. But Magic the Gathering: BG was still $14.99.

I am aware, I think most of us are aware, of gamerankings (although I use metacritic more often). What I meant was, you can link each listing to the gameranking page for that game, as a shortcut for people reading your posts. Just a suggestion (I rarely go to that much trouble myself, at least not on an initial post. Sometimes I'll edit the post later with the extra info).

Hey thanks for the deals congrats on your first post! Don't let these guys bother you. You'll get to know all of us shortly and now were just playing with you.

[quote name='Diiz']Never tried metacritic. I'll have to give that one a whirl.[/quote]

Metacritic is great. They list links to different reviews and they open in a new browser window so you don't have to go back. I haven't tried gamerankings but now I will.

bread's done
Back