A list

It doesn't really require instructions. You put the DVD in the drive, plug the usb cable (in the back) and connect the other end to the 120gb hard drive. Takes about 20mins.

Here's what I would suggest though... put the 120gb drive on your xbox first to format it, and delete any demos/installed from disk games off your 20gb first... it's faster to re-install the games to the HD than xfer across the USB connection.... I think.

well i have pokemon blue, red, yellow, silver, and a gold (but it doesn't hold a save), all the other ds and pokemon games are my brother's.

as for the 360 the only other game I have that's not listed is my collector's edition assassins creed

you told me to post in your thread so im hoping this is where you meant as its the only game thread i saw of yours.

Advance Wars 2 complete like new in box 20$
castlevania circle of the moon cart only 6$
golden sun lost age cart only -main want (this i didnt want to break up from the golden sun cart wanted to keep those as a set together.)
let me know what you would like to do. prices are before shipping as id need to see how much it would be to you.
thanks,
ed

didn't really see anything in your list except assassin's creed. i'd be willing to do an overlord for assassin's creed if you were interested. also have halo 3 if you were interested. let me know

lookin for a ps3 but u dont seem to have if mass effect is collectors then u got urself a prototype

Didnt see anything game wise. If you want make me an offer for Paypal. And I cant get real pics because I am on vacation but I can send you ones of the same product that I find from Google. Will send later on today. Thanks!!!

bread's done
Back