A New 007?

Mustang O-Line 75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Pierce Brosnan is no longer going to be 007!!! (Accoring to the 5 minutes of CNN that I caught at the airport

Now here is what I want to know: They said that either Guy Pierce or Hugh Jackman were possiblities for the suave super-spy. Who do you think would be better? Or do you want someone else entirely?

pierce frinally realized nothing has come close to Goldeneye and nothing probably will.

As for James Bond, I think they should rest the franchise for a while as it is getting tired.

Definitely not Hugh. Nothing against him, but I cannot see him as Bond. Guy Pierce would be cool, but I'd rather see him as Batman.

Seeing as how they have totally ruined Bond with the last movie they might as well go the rest of the way and hire Steven Seagal for Bond, Jean Claude van Damme as his sidekick, Leonardo DiCaprio as the main Bond-girl, and Owen Willson as the villian with sidekicks Jacky Chan and Eddie Murphy.

I heard he will leave after one more movie, but don't remember the source. Since noone really jumps out in my mind as who should be the new James Bond, I think I'll have to go with Dolph Lundgren.

Guy Pierce is alright, and Hugh Jackman can be pretty badass at times, but neither is super suave enough to be 007.

I think Jackman would clean up nice for the silver screen... most of the reason you think hes "gruff" is because of his role as Wolverine.

[quote name='st0neface']I heard he will leave after one more movie, but don't remember the source. Since noone really jumps out in my mind as who should be the new James Bond, I think I'll have to go with Dolph Lundgren.[/quote]

LOL

I heard rumors of people considering Nicole Kidman as the next James Bond. If that every happens, you can bet that Ian Flemming will be rolling over in his grave.

Guy Pierce could be Bond (but never Batman), Jackman doesn't have the right style, but may work. I'll have to say hell no to Farrell.

Personally, I enjoyed Brosnan as Bond, but he probably wanted to do something else. I would have to say Sean Bean would've made a good Bond if they didn't use him as the evil 006 in Goldeneye.

Actually, a high possibility of the next James Bond (according to my local news here in Cleveland the people who are making the next james bond want him) is Orlando Bloom. They said they want someone who is young and fresh who can be bonds for a while so they really attract more young people.

bread's done
Back