A new direction in my life...must sell games (Added New Games Dec 19 2004)

nneace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
****On the new games, just make me offers please. It is very difficult to come with prices**** I WOULD LIKE TO ONLY TAKE PAYPAL!!! THANKS!!!

Ok well recently I fell in love with a woman who is everything I want and more. That being said, marriage is definitely on the horizon, and with funds needed, I have to sell somethings. I have 13 feedback on here, and have a perfect rating on Ebay with a 101 transactions (user name hotdogmuffie). I will list what I have to sell and I am open to negotiations on prices (please make me reasonable offers). Of course shipping will be exact cost (or a really close estimate). I have a digital camera so if pictures are needed please let me know. I will descrive everything to the best of my knowledge. Any questions please let me know, and these items do not include shipping costs:

New List (Must move now!) Everything is in mint, as if it has never been played or watched.

N64:
1. Wrestlemania 2000 - cartridge only
2. Body Harvest- cartridge only
3. Hey You Pickachu - in box with instructions and manual (i have 2 of these)
4. Star Wars Shadows of the Empire - cartridge only
5. Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
6. Madden 64
7. Madden 9
8. Banjo Tooie - mint complete in box with manual
9. Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - mint complete in box with manual
10. Dr. Mario 64 - mint complete in box with manual
11. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - mint complete in box with manual
12. Command and Conquer - mint complete in box with manual

Dreamcast:
1. Crazy Taxi - mint complete with jewel case, inserts and manual
2. Sonic Adventure - mint complete with jewel case, inserts and manual
3. Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX - In fantasticly mint condition, it includes jewel case and mint condition manual and inserts. This game is really hard to find, and has been given a scarcity rating of 4 by Digital Press Media). ($8)
4. Typing of The Dead - Comes with mint condition Sega brand keyboard and jewel case and mint condition manual and inserts. 5. Sega Bass Fishing - comes with mint condition fishing rod. Like the other Dreamcast games, everything is in mint.6. Evolution - Mint condition, everything included.

PSONE:
1. Wild Arms 2: mint complete with jewel case, inserts and manual
2. Legend of Dragoon - mint complete with jewel case, inserts and manual
3. Lunar Silver Star Story Complete - all in mint with extra music cd, hardcover manual, map everything!
4. Omega Boost - Everything is in mint, and this game has never been played
5. Jade Cocoon - Disc is mint, instrucution booklet has a slight fold in back upper right corner, and the 2-disc jewel case a slight, maybe half an inch crack in the top of the case (the black plastic part).
6. Theme Park - Disc is in mint as is the jewel case. The manual looks a little folded (on a scale of 1 - 10, I would give the manual an 8). ($6)
7. Hot Shots Golf 2 - mint condition
8. Parasite Eve - mint condition, however does not include the bonus include collector's edition cd.
9. Metal Gear Solid - mint condition ($8) [**SOLD**]
10. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night GH - mint, never played ($12) [**SOLD**]
11. Gran Turismo 2- Mint condition
12. Resident Evil: Director's Cut - Mint condition
13. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 -
14. Hoshigami - Mint condition

XBOX
1. SSX Tricky - mint complete with case, inserts and manual
2. Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 - mint complete with case, inserts and manual (never played!)

Gamecube:
1. Wario World - mint complete with case, inserts and manual

Nintendo Games
1. Rygar - cartridge only, but it is in mint condition. There is no dust-sleeve either.

DVD
1. The Royal Tennebaums Crtierion Collection - mint complete
2. Lost In Translation - mint complete
3. Jackie Brown - special edition mint complete
4. Saving Private Ryan - D-Day Anniversary Edition
5. Schindler's List - brand new only opened, never watched (recent release)
6. 21 Grams - brand new only opened, never watched

Music CD's
1. Rage Against The Machine: Battle For Los Angeles - Mint condition ($6) [**SOLD**]
2. Rage Against The Machine: Evil Empire - mint condition ($6)
3. Nas: Street Disciple - Mint condition, and includes poster! ($9) [**SOLD**]
4. D12: Devil's Night - Case is cracked, disc in great shape. ($4)
5. Nappy Roots: Watermelon, Chicken and Gritz - great shape ($5)
6. Mos Def: The New Danger - mint condition ($8) [**SOLD**]
7. Eminem: Encore - Mint, includes bonus cd ($9)

We've lost another one :(

on a side note, free bump here, i'll vouch.. guy sends his stuff QUICK with GREAT communication and PERFECT condition.

actually I am very very interested in Mos Def - The new Danger + Nas - Street Disciple

Does 14 bucks good for both?

The new Nas album is incredible. It's a double disc which makes it even better. One of his best although some of the songs can be easily overplayed. I like his dad's raps.

Battle for Los Angeles is also a classic.

Yup...it is so hard. And there is so much I wont sell, like my arc the lad collection, or some of my newer stuff. But the stuff I dont even look at, needs to go.

All PM's have been responded to. I don't have email at work, so after 8 PST I will respond to all other posts. Thanks for looking!

I don't understand why getting married means selling crap you have. I know you say you need money and I get that but you are going to be parting with all of this stuff for less than $200. I can spend that in an evening on beer and nachos. It just doesn'tseem worth it to me... good luck with everything though!

I have to put in my recommendations on buying from nneace.

I've both sold him something and bought something from him and never had any problem on either transaction, either direction.

He's a good guy and worth giving your business to. No problem, no issue, no worries.

And yes, it's a free bump. :D

[quote name='javeryh']I don't understand why getting married means selling crap you have. I know you say you need money and I get that but you are going to be parting with all of this stuff for less than $200. I can spend that in an evening on beer and nachos. It just doesn'tseem worth it to me... good luck with everything though![/quote]

I agree, I would never give up any of my collection. al this money going to get you 1/10th of a wedding cake? (if I ever get married, it'll be a really "cheapasswedding" :p)

bread's done
Back