A new drug hitting Russia called "Krokodil" (Warning: Graphic disgusting photos)

Xevious

CAGiversary!
http://anythinghorror.com/2011/06/28/true-life-horrors-the-russian-drug-krokodil/

"The living dead officially exist in Russia. Oh my god. If you haven’t, and I have to assume that we would’ve talked about it if you had, google the effects of the drug “krokodil”. Make sure your kids aren’t around and you aren’t eating."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZGkO2xYcEU&feature=player_embedded

DO NOT WATCH THIS IN FRONT OF CHILDREN OR WHILE YOU ARE EATING!!

EDIT: This could be the most Anti-Xmas thread ever

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Can someone just explain this to me. Have a low threshold for disgusting stuff, so don't want to see anything.[/QUOTE]

This drug is created from codeine (which is sold over the counter in Russia) and a few other basic chemicals in a relatively simple process. When injecting it, it has a tendency to cause tissue damage leading to gangrene. I didn't watch the video but googled the drug and it seems to me that the gangrene is probably the source of the disturbing images.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']This drug is created from codeine (which is sold over the counter in Russia) and a few other basic chemicals in a relatively simple process. When injecting it, it has a tendency to cause tissue damage leading to gangrene. I didn't watch the video but googled the drug and it seems to me that the gangrene is probably the source of the disturbing images.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Thank you! Now to unsubscribe to this thread...

[quote name='mtxbass1']This is "new" from 6 months ago.
[/QUOTE]

Not everyone keeps up with the latest drugs around the world.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Can someone just explain this to me. Have a low threshold for disgusting stuff, so don't want to see anything.[/QUOTE]

If you see any Cannibal Corpse album covers, it looks like that except its real.

[quote name='Xevious']Not everyone keeps up with the latest drugs around the world.
[/QUOTE]

But anyone can look at the date on a post...

I am shocked and surprised that people actually would do this knowing that it has side effects like this. I bet the high isn't even that good to be worth the price of an arm or leg. I got to write this to princess Celestia before it spreads to ponyville.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']This drug is created from codeine (which is sold over the counter in Russia) and a few other basic chemicals in a relatively simple process. When injecting it, it has a tendency to cause tissue damage leading to gangrene. I didn't watch the video but googled the drug and it seems to me that the gangrene is probably the source of the disturbing images.[/QUOTE]

i appeciate your simplified and non graphic explanation. theres no way in hell i was going to click that video. no fucking way.fuckin sad what people will do to get high now lets see how long it takes to get to america.

"The good news is you've got healthy bones, the bad news is I didn't need an X-ray for that diagnosis."

So I take it they don't have rotozips or equivalent rotary saw instruments in Russia? Just Harbor Freight wilderness hand saws?

Ten bucks says the next "* of the dead" movie takes place in Russia. Most realistic looking zombie makeup ever!

bread's done
Back