A not cheap ass but pretty good shopping day

MightySlacker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Decided I was gonna do a full shopping day - with my main goal of getting a few Timesplitters FP for Cube. here's what I ended up doing:

Toys R Us #1 - No FP, but surprised when I found a giant stack of PSO 1 and 2 Plus for cube that weren't there before. They aren't as valuable as they once were, but still a decent investment

PSO 1 and 2 Plus (x4) = $42.xx

Gamestop #1 - Found a FD 18 there, and also was surprised to see I had $10 in store credit for some preorders I never picked up

Firefighter FD 18 (NM) - $13.xx

Target #1 -

Feel the Magic (x2) - $10.xx

EBGames #1 -

Discworld 2: Mortality Bites (NM) - $5.xx (!)

CHEAP ASS LUNCH - Half price appetizers at Applebee's. 22oz labatt, Queso w/ beef and some wings - $10.xx

Gamestop #2 - Was looking for a Symphony of the Night I saw on store locator, but it was a beat up disc only. Luckilly, right next to it was a mint and complete Castlevania Chronicles. I also had $8 in store credit here for some reason.

Castlevania Chronicles (NM) - $21.xx

Toys R Us #2 - Got my Timesplitters. i can get $29 a pop for these - I will be guine pigging a site, and if it works I will share the info with you guys. They also had a ton of Xbox screens which I hope will be marked down tomorrow.

Timesplitters Fp (x2) $21.xx

Target #2 -

Lumines
World Soccer
Gretzky
Sprung - $34.xx

Best Buy -
Darkwatch guide (x2)
Medal of Honor EA guide (x2)
D & D Dragonshard guide (x2)
Empire Earth II guide
Ice Climber GBA (marked as open but not really open) - $5.xx

EB #2 - Also looking for Symphony of the Night here, and same story as the other store. However, I found the new PS2 rarity (and I bet this one aint getting reprinted)

World of Outlaw Sprint Cars 2002 - $23.xx

Not a cheap day (about $175), and no eyepopping deals, but quite a few hard to find games in great shape. It's also more fun when I get games for myself to enjoy, not just trade bait and stuff for resale.

found a firefighter FD 18 at a pawn shop twice and easily made 80 when i spent 20.. god that game is awful and i can't let it sit next to my other games.

Lol, i never even heard of World of Outlaws, well now I know.

Wow $10 on lunch. Id be reluctant to spend $5 on lunch

bread's done
Back