A peculiar update to this lowball has appeared!

Chewbacca's Abortion;8846490 said:
Most have been shipped!

Nothing fishier looking than mailing lots of packages at USPS on 10th anniversary of 9/11, especially with how I look!

I would imagine. With all the hair covering your body, it's not everyday you get to see Chewbacca going to the post office.

[quote name='Luxuria']I would imagine. With all the hair covering your body, it's not everyday you get to see Chewbacca going to the post office.[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of eeryone starin at dis.

Chewbacca's Abortion;8845569 said:
Really? Maybe there was a patch since then, I bought it in a bargain bin after launch and I just love it. Action RPGs like it are some of my favorite game types.

yeah they have patched it which is why i wanna come back, although i am sad i cannot get the character DLC anymore. One was an early mission destroying radio towers, and if you didnt get them in order or fully destroy one, it locked you out of the area so you couldnt backtrack so were stuck. The other was a glitch that every time you used Juggernaut in this one area and he exploded something you got an endless sound loop freeze.

But from what i have read it has been addressed to all should be good.

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't update for a bit, got kind of busy with school. Second batch of shipments will be going out friday, only 3 people haven't paid yet which isn't a bad turnout at all. If those three want to be shipped today however, they should pay quick!

[quote name='Freemason']yeah they have patched it which is why i wanna come back, although i am sad i cannot get the character DLC anymore. One was an early mission destroying radio towers, and if you didnt get them in order or fully destroy one, it locked you out of the area so you couldnt backtrack so were stuck. The other was a glitch that every time you used Juggernaut in this one area and he exploded something you got an endless sound loop freeze.

But from what i have read it has been addressed to all should be good.[/QUOTE]
The DLC characters are awesome, Deadpool and Cable are my absolute favorites, wish they had kept Blade from UA1 though. But that's good, I think you'll enjoy the game if you liked the others in the series.

[quote name='Ace!']I agree with the subsection comment - the reason I havent had another.[/QUOTE]

Did you have a significant lack of bids when the lowballs got moved? Seems like they're fairly active to me.

I'll admit tho, Lowballs are definitely not a way to get rich. ;)

Oh, and I got my games yesterday - thanks Chewie!

Also: I shipped Akitasha's goodies the other day, forgot to update. And Snuckle's items are available at his winning bid price if anyone wants them, if not they will be traded in!

[quote name='Jabrim']They are all 360 games right? What condition are they in?[/QUOTE]
Borderlands has a gamestop sticker on the back of the case.
Dead Space has a nick on the front of the case
Lego Rock Band is disc only.

bread's done
Back