A Plus - Sobe Life Water 2 for 57 cents after coupon (YMMV)

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Stopped at my local A Plus (Sunoco convenient store) and saw they had their Sobe Life Water 2/$2.22 and then there were coupons on the display window for Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Grabbed two figuring they'd be $1.11 for both.

The woman rang up the drinks and then swiped the coupon and it came out to 57 cents total. Oh, and some places keep the coupons up front. The coupons also said limit 1 per customer.

When you start shopping at grocery stores you'll no longer need to pay gas station prices:

Lifewater.jpg

Granted, you'll need to buy 15, but the CAG lifestyle is all about stocking up.

[quote name='Kerig']When you start shopping at grocery stores you'll no longer need to pay gas station prices:

Lifewater.jpg

Granted, you'll need to buy 15, but the CAG lifestyle is all about stocking up.[/QUOTE]

Where's this at?

Most Kroger-owned grocery stores run this type of deal every few months. Kroger, Baker's, King Soopers, etc. If you don't have one of those, just check the ads of your local chains whenever you need to restock.

Last year I think I ended up with a full case+ of SoBe Orange Cream & Strawberry Banana drinks. Those drinks are unbeatable as a summer treat.

bread's done
Back