A pretty nice find

Bonesinski

CAGiversary!
I found a listing on craigslist but didn't get an email for a couple days and figured it was gone. But yesterday I get this call and they still have the items so I picked them up today. Here's the haul:

A Playstation (original)
2 controllers and a memory card

Games:
Twisted Metal 4
Rainbow Six
Medal of Honor
Tomb Raider III
Medievil
Echo Night
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI
Fifa 2000
Riven
Fear Effect
Saga Frontier
Chrono Cross
Star Ocean Second Story

and the best - Suikoden

All are complete and basically brand new. Some of the discs don't even look like they were removed from their cases. I asked the lady if they were her husbands and she said her husband's brother gave it to them and they never played it. She said they maybe played it about an hour.

So the grand total for all this is a meager $25. Not the best haul ever but a damn good find.

Oh and not to mention all non GH

[quote name='Warner1281']That's the type of find I wish for all the time. Sell Suikoden and everything else is yours for free.[/quote]

Actually, Suikoden is going for at least $45 now on eBay last I checked... but if you like RPGs, it is a great game and I suggest playing through it.

I already have a copy of Suikoden, but it is pretty beat up. I bought it way back in 1999 for like $10 used at Babbages. So this is nice having one in mint condition.

This is no where near as good as the saturn bundle I bought from a guy back in '99 for about $75. It had a saturn with all the original documents, box, etc. Came with about 12 games (all complete) of which contained Shining Force III, Dragon Force, and Magic Knights Rayearth. I shortly found a guy who wanted to trade his Panzer Dragoon Saga for Shining Force III - so I did.

bread's done
Back