A question about Taiko Drum Master

Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
177 (100%)
I just opened my copy of Taiko Drum Master. I was skimming through the manual and read this on page 4:

"To learn more about how to properly play with the controller, please refer to the Taiko Controller instruction manual."

I looked through all the packaging and contents, but couldn't find a controller manual. Do I have an incomplete copy, or was the controller manual never included? Thanks.

There's a booklet/pamphlet that came with the set (and no, I'm not talking about the instruction manual inside the game's case). I believe those are the instructions to the drum controllers.

Obtaining that manual is critically important since there is small risk of releasing a cloud of cyanide gas if the drum is used improperly.

And take that stick out of your nose! you don't know where it's been.

I find it very annoying that Namco doesn't offer a seperate drum controller. I don't want to buy Red Octane's inferior goods.

I opened my set of Taiko Drum Master a few days ago, went through the contents again and again, and still came up empty-handed. Maybe Namco made a mistake?

So, I am not the only one missing it. I guess some copies got out without the controller manual. Thanks for the replies.

[quote name='Grugger']Is this game going somewhere for $35? I heard at Circuit City but the deal was only for Friday....[/quote]

It was onsale at CC for a week. This ended a few days ago.

bread's done
Back