A random Poll

bushwaccer

CAGiversary!
Hey guys I just going to give out a poll each week about something. They are going to be something everybody can vote in and they aren't raciest,sexiest, or any other iest words there are. Just vote and and see well...

[quote name='bushwaccer']Im really board and just want to find out about everybody here.[/QUOTE]
I'm particularly fond of plywood myself.

if youre that "board" go mix some bleach and ammonia. itll make super crazy fun time smoke!

[quote name='bushwaccer']they aren't raciest,sexiest, or any other iest words there are.[/QUOTE]

Damn, and I was so looking forward to the sexiest poll.

[quote name='jaykrue']Nah man, oak is where its at.:cool:[/QUOTE]

You're both wrong- it's all about the maple.

(Grow a tree, tap that sucker, make a mint! Erm, a syrup...)

Not exactly a random poll--- here is a random poll.

Most adequate toast topping.

a. YMCA
b. Aerobics
c. prince
d. smilly green bounce thing
e. machine that goes "PING"

Hey guys Im really sorry for this thread. I left my friend at home while I went to do some late night errans. I put him on this site to do arcade games but I think he got a little tired of them and instead started to do other things. Again sorry for this and well I guess it was a little funny.

[quote name='strummerbs']Damn, and I was so looking forward to the sexiest poll.[/QUOTE]
Awww, you want me to make one for you? :)

[quote name='bushwaccer']Hey guys Im really sorry for this thread. I left my friend at home while I went to do some late night errans. I put him on this site to do arcade games but I think he got a little tired of them and instead started to do other things. Again sorry for this and well I guess it was a little funny.[/QUOTE]

A likely story. :roll: I recall someone complained about this in another thread, too..

bread's done
Back