A real-life Furion (Chronicles of Riddick)

Haha! I clicked to read article and tabbed back to the wrong thread only to read:

[quote name='Exu']Well it's about time! I'll be getting this.[/quote]

followed by:

[quote name='lordwow']Definitely picking this up. Kept going back and forth on the 1200 price, but 800 = sold.[/quote]

then I realized I was in the wrong thread and my $800 night vision was dashed :cry:.

A mutation that has positive ramifications. Very rare.

I liked it better when the eyes were given to Riddick as part of a "shine job" in prison.

For a minute I thought you were going to announce Riddick 2 - I'm actually glad to see Vin Diesel going back to F&F, he definately needs to start making movies that people want to see.

[quote name='Magehart']Haha! I clicked to read article and tabbed back to the wrong thread only to read:

followed by:

then I realized I was in the wrong thread and my $800 night vision was dashed :cry:.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To bad we can't all have this night vision. :p

Wow... I wonder how many women will be lining up to have his freak offspring.

Why the hell do they have a picture of a cat? Show the damn eyes.

They say two different things, they say his eyes actually emit light and he is just extra receptive to light. Which is it?

BatBoy3.jpg

I'd have to see it to believe it. Animal eyes glow isn't due to a lack pigment. But when they do get cross-speicies transplants working, I want a set of tapeta.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']I'd have to see it to believe it. Animal eyes glow isn't due to a lack pigment. But when they do get cross-speicies transplants working, I want a set of tapeta.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. :D

bread's done
Back