A SAW request.... And a question.

Malice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
What are the best DVD releases of all three SAW movies? I know there's like 2 or 3 different releases of each DVD. But which one has the most extra features and is generally the best of each? I'm looking to pick up all 3 so if you guys could point me in the direction of a good deal, I would be greatful.

Generally the uncut, unrated versions are the best. I don't think there's any particular deal at the moment for them but they're bound to be on sale during Halloween. Your best bet is probably the Deepdiscountdvd.com 20% off everything sale that's coming up in the near future.

Saw has an OOP blood pack uncut edition, but saving that, the regular uncut edition is fine. Saw 2 only has one uncut edition. Saw 3, the best is the blu ray, saving that, the best is the target exclusive, which i think is out of print. I'm sure we'll get another Saw 3 dvd coming this October. The original releases actually have different extras, so its a frustrating double dip, but if you are looking for sheer quantity, the unrated re releases are best.

You can find the 2 disc Saw at walmart for $10, same with 2 i believe. 2 might be 13.88 though im not sure.

Honestly I would wait to buy it though because the 4th movie is coming out in october and there will surely be a trilogy pack, or when the 4th there will be a box.

The OOP Blood uncut Saw DVD, I think, is most commonly found at FYE stores. Almost all the ones ive been to had one copy of it.

[quote name='projecteightysix']
Honestly I would wait to buy it though because the 4th movie is coming out in october and there will surely be a trilogy pack, or when the 4th there will be a box.[/QUOTE]

A 4th movie. Hmm that is interesting. Wonder who is going to be in that one.

[quote name='dragon_image18']A 4th movie. Hmm that is interesting. Wonder who is going to be in that one.[/QUOTE]
I read somewhere (dont read the spoiler if you haven't seen 3)
it's going to be about the guy trying to get his daughter at the very end, among other things. The guy who plays jigsaw announced he was going to be in the 4th, but I believe it will only be in flashbacks and videos, because there is no stinkin' way you can live after your throat is deeply sawed into.

I have saw uncut and Saw 2 uncut, and then the unrated of Saw 3, I am sure there will be an uncut version this october though. I recommend the uncut.

I just saw the SAW Unrated 2-disc bloody edition with floating sawblade for $7 at BJ's Wholesale club.

[quote name='Padfeet']I just saw the SAW Unrated 2-disc bloody edition with floating sawblade for $7 at BJ's Wholesale club.[/QUOTE]

Its OOP but its not to hard to find. I've seen it at different walmarts.

If you're trying to find the OOP version of the Uncut Saw, try getting it in-store. The case is really fragile, and the one I ordered online arrived cracked up a bit. Still worth the upgrade, though; it's the best dvd case since Wonder Showzen season 1.

I got some saw 2 thing at circuit city during a 4$ sale but I doubt it was one of the uncut ones. Hopefully they will have a 3 hour uncut saw 3 dvd eventually.

bread's done
Back