A "Special" Present in my gamestop case

classact

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Picked up Halo 3 Collectors edition today, even though it just came with the one regular disc but whatever, opened the box and there was a cardboard piece separating the two different parts of the case and found.....

2 Durex Condoms, didn't know kids hid there rubbers in the game cases.

Wrapped or unwrapped? The worst thing I ever found was when I was 18 and working overnight shifts for Jewel/Osco. I was cleaning an aisle and I found a piece of newpaper with several unwrapped condoms inside.

Did I mention the gay bar across the parking lot yet?

I didn't work there much longer.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Wrapped or unwrapped? The worst thing I ever found was when I was 18 and working overnight shifts for Jewel/Osco. I was cleaning an aisle and I found a piece of newpaper with several unwrapped condoms inside.

I didn't work there much longer.[/quote]

This needs to be posted in the Retail Stories thread asap

and ya, awesome find assuming they weren't used. Probably the kid who put them there won't ever need them anyway lol

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Wrapped or unwrapped? The worst thing I ever found was when I was 18 and working overnight shifts for Jewel/Osco. I was cleaning an aisle and I found a piece of newpaper with several unwrapped condoms inside.

wow, i'm sorry... that is just disguisting

i guess the employees don't care about other things that go with your used game, huh..
kinda unprofessional.
looks like you got the "safe sex halo 3 special edition" where master chief shows you how to prep your gun before using it.

I'm pretty sure those were put in there intentionally by Bungie.

You're going to need them, because you're going to blow your load when you play some co-op.

i once found a turd laying in an aisle of the grocery store i worked at in high school.

that is funny about the condoms... makes you wonder if gamestop checked the game, or it was some employee that put them there, remembering that he had to be frisked prior to leaving the store.

speaking of, i got my games from the online b2g1f deal. gow2 and codww both look brand new and included the 48hour trials. hella l33t

So they're selling USED condoms along with their USED games?

jk. Unless classact is a condom connoisseur I doubt he would know they were durex unless they print the brand names on them these days.

[quote name='Clarke']So they're selling USED condoms along with their USED games?

jk. Unless classact is a condom connoisseur I doubt he would know they were durex unless they print the brand names on them these days.[/quote]
I think you missed this:
[quote name='classact']They were wrapped or i woulda been real unhappy[/quote]

I'd toss 'em... who knows where they've been, even if they are wrapped.

[quote name='Short Round']I'm pretty sure those were put in there intentionally by Bungie.

You're going to need them, because you're going to blow your load when you play some co-op.[/quote]

I thought they put them in there for the suckers who bought the game, since buying a game that's essentially the same but just a fuckin' sequel year after year after year equates to liking to take it up the ass.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I thought they put them in there for the suckers who bought the game, since buying a game that's essentially the same but just a fuckin' sequel year after year after year equates to liking to take it up the ass.[/quote]
Exactly why they include the condoms. Too many STDs out there

[quote name='coolsteel']I knew what this was the second I saw the thread title.......... how sad.[/QUOTE]

Ladies and Gentlemen, we found our culprit!

Just remember...anytime you play a used game without a condom, it's like you're playing with every person that game has been with.

haha at the walmart i worked at some1 shit all ove the floor, nasty runny shit, left a trail all the way to the bathroom. i felt so bad for the janator type dood:puke:

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']haha at the walmart i worked at some1 shit all ove the floor, nasty runny shit, left a trail all the way to the bathroom. i felt so bad for the janator type dood:puke:[/quote]

....That was me. I do that to all Walmarts I pass in my travels. It makes them feel a bit homelier.

I work as a manager in food service at a small cafe. When I went to take a dump one time I saw a used condom lying on the floor of the mens bathroom. I then got the ttrainne to clean it up and I went to the employees only bathroom.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']haha at the walmart i worked at some1 shit all ove the floor, nasty runny shit, left a trail all the way to the bathroom. i felt so bad for the janator type dood:puke:[/quote]

The one Kmart I was in the one time, someone squeezed out a single turd into the urinal. That must've taken some control though. I was quite impressed, yet disgusted.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The one Kmart I was in the one time, someone squeezed out a single turd into the urinal. That must've taken some control though. I was quite impressed, yet disgusted.[/QUOTE]

The Kmart stories I could tell, highlight would be the one time someone shit in the bathroom and threw it on the ceiling and smeared it on the walls.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The one Kmart I was in the one time, someone squeezed out a single turd into the urinal. That must've taken some control though. I was quite impressed, yet disgusted.[/quote]

good thing you didn't walk in 10 mins before catching the man in the act....

What you received was a pro-bono service of Gamestop. This is to remind all of their customers that while getting screwed by them, they should use protection.

[quote name='macjz212']That's pretty damn funny. Thanks for the laugh. I'd toss'em just to be safe[/quote]

*nods*
i agree
although i am guessing it was a joke the gamestop employees were playing. think about it...when you trade in a game they always open the case to see if the game is inside and they always remove the disc from the case to check the condition

so it had to have happened afterwards

still very funny though

[quote name='coolsteel']The Kmart stories I could tell, highlight would be the one time someone shit in the bathroom and threw it on the ceiling and smeared it on the walls.[/quote]

Painting with feces, huh? There's big money in that, if you ask some artsy types.

My personal favorite was the one kid who shit in the sink in junior high. I was about to wash my hands after using the bathroom and my one nostril just cleared about that time. I look down to see a pile in the sink.

It must've taken some balance to sit on the edge of the sink to do it.

Hahaha, I've actually done that once. Its awesome to have a girl who games. =D

Hidden condoms in a game case, not shit on the floor at Wal-Mart. Although...

There's too much credit being given to the anon poopers here.

A turd in a urinal or sink does not mean they squatted and aimed. They could have simply dropped in the tank and fished it out for relocation.

When I was younger, I left a special-delivery turd in a certain neighbor's mailbox, but I certainly didn't pop a squat on their porch to deliver it fresh.

[quote name='Kerig']There's too much credit being given to the anon poopers here.

A turd in a urinal or sink does not mean they squatted and aimed. They could have simply dropped in the tank and fished it out for relocation.

When I was younger, I left a special-delivery turd in a certain neighbor's mailbox, but I certainly didn't pop a squat on their porch to deliver it fresh.[/QUOTE]

That would be because the thought of someone fishing their own shit out to deposit elsewhere is ten times worse then just believing they squatted and dropped a turd in the sink.

[quote name='Kerig']A turd in a urinal or sink does not mean they squatted and aimed. They could have simply dropped in the tank and fished it out for relocation.[/quote]

:lol: I like what this thread has become. :lol:

If I found that in my game case, I would immediately go to GameStop and talk to a manager and be pissed off. I would try to milk the situation for free games or a refund and let them know that they need to check their games better.

[quote name='FusionHype']If I found that in my game case, I would immediately go to GameStop and talk to a manager and be pissed off. I would try to milk the situation for free games or a refund and let them know that they need to check their games better.[/quote]

Put like a true CAG.

[quote name='Kerig']There's too much credit being given to the anon poopers here.

When I was younger, I left a special-delivery turd in a certain neighbor's mailbox, but I certainly didn't pop a squat on their porch to deliver it fresh.[/quote]

Brown floaters?

However, I must say that the thought of 'fishing' out said items from the bowl didn't seem likely in the case of the sink shitter, as it was a neatly coiled pile in the sink. :D

Yes, I did look at the pile long enough to go 'damn that took some balance'.

When I was much younger and I lived with my parents, I used to keep my condoms in my pitfall game box. Man, those were the days...

bread's done
Back