A-Team (2010) Single Disc + Digital Copy & The Expendables 3 Disc BR $12.99 @Amazon

Just out of curiosity, anyone know what happened to The A-Team 3 disc BR on Amazon? Not sure why it's unavailable. I don't really need DVD, so BR+Digital Copy is enough for me.

In for The Expandables...thanks! Plan to PM Best Buy's price of the A-Team at Target since it comes with :br:/:dvd:/DC

EDIT: The 3 Disc is a Target exclusive gunm.

Bought Expendables and The Other Guys $12.99 each, and The Town (though it's not really on sale) $19.99. Amazon, you have been draining my wallet since Black Friday! Thanks OP!

I'm still waiting on my $20 BB promised me after I called two days ago. That was supposed to be a Christmas gift for RZ members. So I'd rather spend my money at Amazon. I'm in for The Other Guys, The Expendables, and The A-Team. As well I'm going to pick up Castle seasons 1 and 2 and Chuck season 3. Since all 3 dvd seasons are on sale for 14.99 each.

Guess I'll just use my Target Giftcard for Sorcerer's apprentice since it's a $15 gift card. I'll pick up these other two from Amazon now. Thanks OP

Well there goes $176. Oh well, now I don't have to deal with all the people returning and exchanging gifts. Thanks OP and everyone else who added in!

Get the free VOD credit of $5 then rent one from the qualifying list and get a $4 dollar credit towards the Blue Ray or DVD. Making the prices above even better.

Pulled from SD:

Free $5 Amazon Video on Demand Credit (Twitter Account Required)
Tweet and get $5 from Amazon Video

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=amb_link_354933362_2&docId=1000646031

• To receive this offer, you must sign up to follow Amazon Video On Demand on Twitter and tweet the above message between December 23 at 2010, at 12:00 AM PST and January 1, 2011, at 11:59 PM PST.

Receive $8 off 2 Movies or More

Rent Inception [amazon.com]title through Amazon Video On Demand and get $4 off your purchase of the DVD or Blu-ray [amazon.com]= $13.99

Plus Rent a $.99 movie like Toy Story 3 and get $4 off Blu-ray or DVD = $9.49 Full List see link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_354712862_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000610831&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-8&pf_rd_r=1BY51PZZSW5V4X2K17DR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1284630742&pf_rd_i=16261631

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Get the free VOD credit of $5 then rent one from the qualifying list and get a $4 dollar credit towards the Blue Ray or DVD. Making the prices above even better.

Pulled from SD:

Free $5 Amazon Video on Demand Credit (Twitter Account Required)
Tweet and get $5 from Amazon Video

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=amb_link_354933362_2&docId=1000646031

• To receive this offer, you must sign up to follow Amazon Video On Demand on Twitter and tweet the above message between December 23 at 2010, at 12:00 AM PST and January 1, 2011, at 11:59 PM PST.

Receive $8 off 2 Movies or More

Rent Inception [amazon.com]title through Amazon Video On Demand and get $4 off your purchase of the DVD or Blu-ray [amazon.com]= $13.99

Plus Rent a $.99 movie like Toy Story 3 and get $4 off Blu-ray or DVD = $9.49 Full List see link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_354712862_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000610831&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-8&pf_rd_r=1BY51PZZSW5V4X2K17DR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1284630742&pf_rd_i=16261631[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's awesome. I have a ton of free credits for vod, just got inception for 13.99.. Toy story blu is on there too, so that would be 8.99 after you do this.

Aww, my four dollar credit didn't apply to Expendables or Other Guys. Anyone remember that coupon code for Other Guys?

EDIT: Never mind, thanks Linkin!!

EDIT2: Wait... it didn't apply... :( It says it doesn't meet the requirements.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Use code COMEDYS3 to get $3 off The Other Guys.[/QUOTE]

Does not work for the 12.99 version.

Important Message
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions.

EDIT: works for the Blu/DVD/Digital version

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Aww, my four dollar credit didn't apply to Expendables or Other Guys. Anyone remember that coupon code for Other Guys?

EDIT: Never mind, thanks Linkin!!

EDIT2: Wait... it didn't apply... :( It says it doesn't meet the requirements.[/QUOTE]

I think it's 1 time use.. Not sure if amazon will let me use it either. I think i used it before

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Rent Inception [amazon.com]title through Amazon Video On Demand and get $4 off your purchase of the DVD or Blu-ray [amazon.com]= $13.99
[/QUOTE]

The rental is $4, so you're still paying $18.

edit: Now I see that you probably added the $5 VOD credit from Twitter into that total.

[quote name='dmdragon']I think it's 1 time use.. Not sure if amazon will let me use it either. I think i used it before[/QUOTE]
It was posted above you that the code can be used on the Blu-Ray+DVD version ;p

[quote name='dino88']The rental is $4, so you're still paying $18.[/QUOTE]

If you do the tweet earlier you get 5 dollar credit to VOD, so yes, you are paying only 14

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']It was posted above you that the code can be used on the Blu-Ray+DVD version ;p[/QUOTE]

People were still saying it was 1 time use so I thought that might have been the issue.

I got Amazon chat to apply it, along with a funny chat log for me to post. She "researched" my promo code, and told me to order it. And then referred me to a promo page that had absolutely nothing to do with what I was asking. This is the first time in a while I remember raging out actually worked.

Aparna:Hello, my name is Aparna. I'll be happy to help you today.
How may I assist you Anthony?
Me:Hello
I was trying to purchase The Other Guys on Blu Ray
There is a promo code COMEDYS3
For 3.00 off
It will not apply to the purchase even though the coupon is not expired and the coupon is eligible on The Other Guys
The ASIN of the item is B0045ODPLI
Aparna:Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you?
please place the order Anthony.
I'll apply the promo for the order.
Me:Will that affect it if I am paying in amazon credit?
Aparna:No Anthony.
Me:eek:kay I will purchase it now one moment
Aparna:Sure Anthony.
Me:Here is the order number
002-XXXXXX_XXXXXX
Aparna:The The Expendables (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) is not valid for the promotion.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1277891122&pf_rd_i=B0045ODPLI
You can copy paste the link to see the eligible blu ray discs.
Me:No
I was not trying to use the promo code for that item
I was using it for The Other Guys
which is in my order.
Aparna:For a limited time, save $5 on "The Other Guys" when you include another select DVD or Blu-ray disc with your purchase. Offer ends January 31, 2011.
You should include any other DVD to get the off.
That is not even the promotion I am trying to use
It is a promo code from Carl's Jr
COMEDYS3
Aparna:The DVD is not eligible Anthony
The ASINs which are eligible for the off are:
B002ZG97TW
B002ZG97U6
B002ZG99H2
B002ZG99HC
B003ZZ7TQ0
B0045ODPLS
If you add these to the order, then the promo can be valid.
You're referring to a promo that I am not referring to
Please don't speak to me in a condescending manner
You lied to me and said the promo would be applied
and now you are referring to some promo I never mentioned
I mentioned a 3.00 off promo code
and now I can't cancel the order
Are you trolling me?
This is ridiculous
Aparna:I've applied the promo
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Now the price of the item is $9.99
Me:One moment please.
That is all I require assistance with. Thank you for your assistance.
Aparna:You're welcome. Thank you for contacting Amazon. We hope to see you again. Happy Holidays.
Aparna from Amazon.com has left the conversation.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I just bought The Expendables from Target. I guess it too late for pricematch cuz it past 14-days already.[/QUOTE]
Buy it and return it with your old receipt. I'm sure the return period is longer than 14 days.

Yeah, I HATED The Other Guys. And I find some of Ferrel's stuff guilty pleasures. Step Brothers was one of my favorite comedies in recent years.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Does the A-Team work with the $4 off VOD promotion? I'm not seeing it as an eligible title.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't.

[quote name='exRounder']It doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Damn...$12.99 is a good deal on a new release blu-ray. But it would be a blind buy for me, so I'll probably pass. Picked up The Expendables for $8.99 though. Can't beat that!

Got both but now I have a useless $5 on demand video thing from amazon. If anyone wants it they can pm and we can work on something like a trade for something they don't want or something I dunno.

Thanks for the VOD promotion heads up. Rented Expendables for the $4 credit and picked it up for $8.34 shipped since it was in my Quick Picks.

I just got The Expendables for $8.99 using the Twitter $5 (signed up for Twitter finally just for this credit) and rented Toy Story 2 for $.99 to get Toy Story 2 for $15.99 (completes my TS Trilogy after the TS/TS3 deal last week). So I SHOULD have $.02 left from the Twitter thing, plus a $5 code coming from buying one of these two movies. Now to wait for that code so I can rent Inception and get the BD for $13.99. I'm thinking of getting A-Team, but haven't seen it. Is it any good?

EDIT: I hadn't even heard about The Sorcerer's Apprentice. How is that one?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I got Amazon chat to apply it, along with a funny chat log for me to post. She "researched" my promo code, and told me to order it. And then referred me to a promo page that had absolutely nothing to do with what I was asking. This is the first time in a while I remember raging out actually worked.

Aparna:Hello, my name is Aparna. I'll be happy to help you today.
How may I assist you Anthony?
Me:Hello
I was trying to purchase The Other Guys on Blu Ray
There is a promo code COMEDYS3
For 3.00 off
It will not apply to the purchase even though the coupon is not expired and the coupon is eligible on The Other Guys
The ASIN of the item is B0045ODPLI
Aparna:Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you?
please place the order Anthony.
I'll apply the promo for the order.
Me:Will that affect it if I am paying in amazon credit?
Aparna:No Anthony.
Me:eek:kay I will purchase it now one moment
Aparna:Sure Anthony.
Me:Here is the order number
002-XXXXXX_XXXXXX
Aparna:The The Expendables (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) is not valid for the promotion.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1277891122&pf_rd_i=B0045ODPLI
You can copy paste the link to see the eligible blu ray discs.
I was not trying to use the promo code for that item
I was using it for The Other Guys
which is in my order.
Aparna:For a limited time, save $5 on "The Other Guys" when you include another select DVD or Blu-ray disc with your purchase. Offer ends January 31, 2011.
You should include any other DVD to get the off.
That is not even the promotion I am trying to use
It is a promo code from Carl's Jr
COMEDYS3
Aparna:The DVD is not eligible Anthony
The ASINs which are eligible for the off are:
B002ZG97TW
B002ZG97U6
B002ZG99H2
B002ZG99HC
B003ZZ7TQ0
B0045ODPLS
If you add these to the order, then the promo can be valid.
You're referring to a promo that I am not referring to
Please don't speak to me in a condescending manner
You lied to me and said the promo would be applied
and now you are referring to some promo I never mentioned
I mentioned a 3.00 off promo code
and now I can't cancel the order
Are you trolling me?
This is ridiculous
Aparna:I've applied the promo
Now the price of the item is $9.99
Me:One moment please.
That is all I require assistance with. Thank you for your assistance.
Aparna:You're welcome. Thank you for contacting Amazon. We hope to see you again. Happy Holidays.
Aparna from Amazon.com has left the conversation.[/QUOTE]

Wow...you're a douchebag.

Ordered The Other Guys, great price at $13.

bread's done
Back