A-Team(and Others) Movie Cash on Select Blus

pandarus

CAG Veteran
Was in the local BB today, there was a display at the front of the store with numerous titles available w/$10 movie cash to see the A-Team as well as one or two other upcoming movies. Don't remember many of the titles for sale, but Fight Club was one, Babylon AD was another. Sorry I don't remember more of which titles were on sale and which other flicks the movie cash was good for, but I didn't see a thread on this yet and figured this would get a little info out there. Apologies if I overlooked another thread on this subject already.

just to add to the list, street kinds was one of 'em too

and the one of the other movies the ticket will work with is predators.

A-Team, Predators and Knight & dya are the three movie options. FYE has a ton of DVDs with the movie cash too, i haven't seen the blu-rays coem in with it yet there. I picked up Taken with the movie cash.

The titles I saw off-hand with the offer are Fight Club, Man on Fire, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Street Kings and Taken. $10 on the Blus, $7.50 on the DVDs.

saw the deal on dvds in walmart. Pretty sure they were $7.50 for the dvd and $7.50 off of the movie. I know I saw walking tall there.

the BB BR deal had about 20 titles. I picked up:
jumper
mr and mrs smith
robocop
die hard
die hard 2
babylon ad
fight club
street kings
dark blue
walking tall
transporter
transporter 2
road house
taken.

What the HELL is this thread doing all the way down here?

OP, add Knight and Day and Predator to the title...

Last edited by a moderator:
Land of the Lost Blu-ray w/10 e-movie cash for Despicable ME. Movie was 14.99 reduced from 19.99. There were a lot of movies 9.99 with 10 e-movie cash I know one was Bruce Almighty! Great Deal if you want to see any of the movies comming to the theater.

bread's done
Back