A thread for GOTY/Complete editions?

kulaguy

CAGiversary!
Hello there fellow CAGs. I hope this is in the right forum. I was wondering if we had a topic that compiled all the GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC editions of games. If not, i was thinking of starting one up so that it would be a lot easier for people to figure out whether or not they should get the GOTY version of the game.

Just lemme know and I can start building it up. I want to make it so that it not only says what DLC is included, but also what's NOT included, so there wouldn't be any confusion. And of course, whether or not the DLC is on disk or not.

Id like an updated list actually (kinda sucks that thread didnt get updated) And would also like to see which onrs have disc or voucher dlc.

Thanks for the link to the thread. It's rather bare, and the plan I have is a lot more detailed than what the guy has, plus that one hasn't been updated in months. I PMed shrike to see if I can post it in the Video Game Deal forum so that more people can see it, and since it's technically a deal since you're getting the game bundled with its DLC. We'll see. I'll start working on it though so it's ready when shrike replies.

bread's done
Back