A ton of cheap games went on sale this morning at buyritegames.com $6.99 and up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antioch

CAG Veteran
Just checked my email, they sent me this deal direct.

I've ordered from them once and had no complaints..

seems like there might be a few deals hiding in there..

for your cheap ass.
:shock: :lol:

ill admit, those are good prices tho...must be easy to charge so little when you dont actully ship out the games ^^

[quote name='punqsux']ill admit, those are good prices tho...must be easy to charge so little when you dont actully ship out the games ^^[/quote]

Haha... I liked that. :)

They claim to have armada 2 for the ps2, which ign says was cancelled. Is this a trustworthy site.

Yeah what great prices, too bad its supposed to be a scam. What I don't get is after all the complaints to the better business bureau how is this site still operating.

ok maybe people didnt get it...dont fucking buy from them unless u want to be ripped off!!!!!!!! read the site posted above

WOW, very nice prices.. Im likeing..

Crazy Taxi 3

DoA:BV

Fusion Frenzy

Fung Foo Chaos

Hunter Redeemer

Armed and Dangerous

All xbox too.. But some games are listed twice.. Why?

I wonder if CC will price match these... ^ ^

when in state shipping is 7 dollars you know that sites a winner.

I also love how their prices in store are like 5 times higher than their website

After looking a bit more I doubt they're reliable. They have Armada 2, a cancelled game for ps2 and gcn on sale for both systems.

Years ago, I ordered a Japanese Dreamcast with several games totallying over $800. This was before the U.S. release of the Dreamcast. They charged my credit card right away. It took OVER 3 MONTHS for my order to arrive. I called them countless times, and recieved no answers. Needless to say, I have not even thought about ordering from them again. It seems they have actually gotten worse after reviewing the boycottbuyritegames website. I can only add the same advice to my fellow CAG's... avoid conducting any form of business with this Company unless you have money to throw away. There are plenty of reputable places you can do business with, this isn't one of them. Buyer beware.

I ordered some Japanese Saturn games from and had no trouble. That was a few years ago, though. They might be under new management. Also, all the games they have for such low prices are pre-played.

This is a SCAM, i tried ordering some Beatmania IIDX Imports from them. They couldn't get them so they decided to not refund my money but keep trying. 3 months later i finally got my money back after threatening to take them to court and i live in michigan, i'd have to go to Raleigh, North Carolina for court with them. O well i got my money, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

Yeah the section linked to in the top is their preplayed section. However it isn't very explicit in saying that. Not worth the risk.

ROTFLMAO at that MP3. Sheer brilliance. Poor kid...I hope they didn't get too serious with him. :whistle2:/ Anywho this place sounds very shady so it doesnt look like anyone will be going here for a while

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I bet the owner of buyritegames.com is none other than.... CLOUDSPEKK![/quote]

HA. thats gold, pure gold.

it sucks so bad that they suck so bad. they always seem to have great deals, too bad you can never get them. i do wonder though if you could price match with them. be a nice way t get games cheap. buyrite might actually serve a purpose!

Buyrite is the worst, do not buy anything from them. No deal is worth going through the hassel they put people through.

[quote name='WhooFlungPoo']Where is the company's home store? I knwo we have one here in Raleigh NC but i havnt been threre in a while.[/quote]

that is their home store. The one on calvary is their main store, there is now one in wake forest and they have one in the flea market on capital about 3 miles on the other side of the beltline

Now I know their site is bogus. They have Stadium Events for NES(one of the most rare games ever) for a mere $24.99. That game consistently sells for $600+

wow i got pretty excited seing all those good prices until i found out they were used, and the shipping charges. ill pass.

Instead of ordering from Buy Rite, why not just send me your money? That way you'll the the same thing, diddly squat or whatever I feel like sending out (wrong game, wrong system, whatever) and I'll get the money instead of those scam artists. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back