A trade-list fit for a King! Disgaea/Einhander/Tomba's/guides + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofGames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Here's what I have for trade:

NES:
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (complete)
NES Top Loader w/ dogbone
NES Action Set (boxed)
Deluxe NES ROB set (complete)
20 or so cart-only games (nothing with great value, but decent games)
NES Power Pad

SNES:
Super Metroid (complete)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (complete)
Cybernator
Super Street Fighter 2
SNES system w/ 2 controller (model 1)

Playstation:
Bushido Blade (complete)
Einhander (disc only)
Heart of Darkness (complete)
Mega Man X5 (complete)
Silhouette Mirage (complete)
Tomba! (complete)
Tomba! 2 (complete)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (complete)

Playstation 2:
Disgaea (complete, flawless)
Growlanser Generations Deluxe (complete)
Nightmare of Druaga (complete)
Project: Snowblind (complete)

GBC:
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (complete, first print)
Pokemon Yellow (sealed)

DVD's:
Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 1-21 (complete US collection)
Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
Samurai X: Reflections
Cowboy Bebop Session 1-6 (complete US collection)
Princess Mononoke

I will list the guides shortly. I've got around 50-60 available for trade/sale.
Guides:
Call of Duty: United Offensive (x3)
Donkey Kong Country
Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu (x3)
ESPN NBA 2K5 (x3)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XI
Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events
Mafia
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mega Man Zero 3
Phantasy Star Online (x2)
Phantasy Star Online: Episode III
Pitfall: Lost Expedition (x2)
Pokemon: FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon: Gold and Silver
Pokemon: Yellow
Shellshock (x3)
Socom II (x4)
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
Tomba! 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Viewtiful Joe 2

Wanted:
PS2 RPGs
Arc the Lad Collection (complete)
PS1/PS2 RPG Strategy guides
Xbox system w/ one controller
Nintendo DS games
CASH!

innterested in the following:

Tomba! (complete)
Tomba! 2 (complete)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (complete

CML to see if anythign I have interests you

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']innterested in the following:

Tomba! (complete)
Tomba! 2 (complete)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (complete

CML to see if anythign I have interests you[/QUOTE]

Nothing I'm too interested in, although I wouldn't mind getting that Mario Advance 4 from you. What would you want for it?

I know they aren't listed as wants, but would you be interested in trading some nes games for nes games? or have any interest in a complete copy of Soul Calibur?

Hmm, I guess I wouldn't be totally against trading NES games for NES games. Thing is, I don't even have any listed yet. :p Were you interested in any of the two I already had lister, though?

[quote name='KingofGames']Unfortunately, nothing I'm really interested in. Thanks for showing interest in my items nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Aww...:cry:

[quote name='KingofGames']Two controllers and the basic connections. I have a few lower-end games I could toss in.[/QUOTE]
Is the AV cable the same one that works on the 64/GC? And how much you looking for shipped?

Comes with EVERYTHING. :) It appears to be fully functional, although I don't have a copy of Gyromite to test it out with. The box is in fantastic shape, too.

Hey I am interested in a few of your guides. Would you mind checking my tradelist in my signature to see if you need any of those guides?

Interested In Lunar SSC guide. Uh...I have an Xbox that has been giving me DRE's for trade, but I will look around to see if I can find some other things on your want list. Does the guide have the stickers?

[quote name='Purkeynator']Hey I am interested in a few of your guides. Would you mind checking my tradelist in my signature to see if you need any of those guides?[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything I needed, sorry.

I need to update my list, as a majority of those guides are gone. If anyone else is interested, get them while they are still available!

I have that Xbox for trade. I'm interested in the Lunar guide, but I wouldn't trade just for that. What, if anything, would you be willing to trade for it?

Reality's Fringe said:
I have that Xbox for trade. I'm interested in the Lunar guide, but I wouldn't trade just for that. What, if anything, would you be willing to trade for it?

What else are you interested in? When you say DRE's, what exactly do you mean? I know what it means in reference to the PS2, but I don't know what you mean by DRE's on the Xbox.

[quote name='KingofGames']What else are you interested in? When you say DRE's, what exactly do you mean? I know what it means in reference to the PS2, but I don't know what you mean by DRE's on the Xbox.[/QUOTE]
Same General premise. On some games, I get a "Dirty Disc" Error. The system has a thomson drive, which needs replaced. I was going to just buy another dvd drive, but there aren't a lot of Xbox games I want. It's never been opened, so there's no damage to the insides from some amateur trying to mod it, so if you want to replace the drive or mod it there will be no problem. In addition, the controller is third party(which I would replace with a new one of the same brand). As for "Something else" I was thinking the Lunar guide, the Art of Tales, and maybe Tomba. I just know shipping would be a bitch on that thing(I'd foot the bill, of course). It'd be cheaper for you to replace the drive than to py 119 at Gamestop for one that might not work after the warranty is up. I don't know, it's all negotioable. Just shoot me a PM.

[quote name='itzdaviboi']I have Arc the Lad Collection brand new and seal. You Interested?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, what did you want from my list?

The only thing I have that would fit that mold is Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Suikoden III, and Pokemon Yellow, although I'm not sure if any of them are truly rare. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

[quote name='KingofGames']Nope, those were traded away a few weeks ago, sorry.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm gonna send you a PM re:Tomba's.

Interested in Cybernator & both Tomba's :) Cml or peek into my collection...PM if you see anything you like, thanx

EDIT: Also interested in Nightmare of Druaga..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back