A USB Media Player that i can find for 40-50 dollars

This is probably the best you'll find:

etch-a-sketch.jpg

Attn OP:
You're kind of acting like an asshole, and you aren't going to get any answers pouting and acting like a brat the way you are.

many of the views were possibly looking for answers to the same question. take a chill pill, you could have found the same info these people are giving you with a little effort.

[quote name='ferzan']maybe if u dont got anything productive to say. u shouldnt say it[/quote]

This is coming from the person who posted 5 replies to himself.

And now I know it's because no one likes you, thanks for proving my point!

Well,this has helped me at least. I got two from the last Woot, but smashed both of them. That brings the total mp3 players I've smashed to 3. I can't wait for woot to put them up again,so I got a Sansa Clip 2GBfrom Tiger Direct for about $32 shipped. $10 more than Woot, but I need it NOW.

so now people talk. im not an asshole . im just bumping my thread so more people can see it. its kinda weird im not getting any responses. screw u idiots then.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Ummm... how have you smashed three MP3 players?[/QUOTE]

1st one was a 130lb dumbell

2nd one was when I was doing Hang Cleans, and returned the barbell to my upper thighs...my player was in my pocket and took some massive damage.

3rd one was weighted incline situps. It slipped out of my pocket,I didn't notice it, and I dropped 70lbs of plates on it when I took them off my chest.

With the clip, I can make sure it's secure and out of the way.

....Probably.

[quote name='ferzan']so now people talk. im not an asshole . im just bumping my thread so more people can see it. its kinda weird im not getting any responses. screw u idiots then.[/QUOTE]

You already got some good suggestions.Those Sansa e250's are awesome,and can be expanded with a micro SD card.

bread's done
Back