a very harold and kumar christmas 3d 19.99?

anderson4145

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My friend just got back from the Walmart by PSU and said they had this for 19.99 but were sold out. Does anyone know if this is ture? He also said the non 3d version was $25 so maybe it was a mistake.

2 Walmarts I was in today did not have the 3D version. Clerks said they do not get certain 3D blu-rays because they do not sell.

[quote name='anderson4145']I can confirm that it was $19.99 If I can figure out how to save a pic from a text I'll upload it.[/QUOTE]
just forward the text to an email address. I used to do that all the time and it comes through just fine.

All labels say 3D for bluray but they are only the 2D version for $20 and $25. I know because u got really excited when I saw it but once I hit off work I noticed it was only the 2D versions.

The two Walmarts I go to sells ZERO 3D versions. Pretty stupid since you can order it online from their website.

Yep, the version for $19.99 is the regular 2d version and the $24.99 is the regular 2d version with ultraviolet digital copy.

I got the blu 3d copy for 21.99 before tax at best buy yesterday by price matching the best buy site which showed the picture of the blu 3d and the title under the regular blu price for 22.99
The guy at the reg let me price match, so it came out to 23 something after tax. They still have the picture and wording on the site but its back up to 24.99

bread's done
Back