A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas WBShop Exclusive

Taco5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
WBShop will have an exclusive for "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" coming out on 2/7/12:

1000283712_f.jpg

WBshop.com Exclusive! This limited edition gift set includes the Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy Combo in replica of Harold's package plus an exclusive wind-up Wafflebot and beer pong balls with Harold and Kumar on them.

http://www.wbshop.com/on/demandware...w?q=1000283712&adid=1211HaroldEml&src=EHARKMR

[quote name='starmask2k3']No 3D that sucks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, without it including the 3d version, it's a pretty pointless package.

[quote name='starmask2k3']No 3D that sucks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mietha']Yeah, without it including the 3d version, it's a pretty pointless package.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Pass :(

Yeah, thank God that they didn't do that with this one. Never understood why since the same X-Mas movies + a couple new ones are out for sale each year.

BTW here's a bigger pic:

WBshop_HK_05.jpg
WBshop_HK_06.jpg

[quote name='Serpentor']I would buy this if it's the 3D version...[/QUOTE]

I contacted them about this possibly being available in the 3D format. Just waiting to hear back. Also, the price just went up.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I could have sworn it was $25, thanks for confirming it went up. I thought I was going crazy.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it will keep going up and down like "The Hangover 2" did up until release day. Just keep checking back to the site.

"The Hangover 2" exclusive changed price 3 times!

[quote name='Taco5']I contacted them about this possibly being available in the 3D format. Just waiting to hear back. Also, the price just went up.[/QUOTE]
So, did you get a response? Is it available in 3d?

[quote name='Serpentor']So, did you get a response? Is it available in 3d?[/QUOTE]

Hope, nothing, nada, zilch....

I'll try again and will report back.

I'm surprised the price did not :bouncy: around like with "The Hangover 2". Maybe WB didn't want the hassle of doing price adjustments. Glad I ordered when I did at the lowest price. :D

$27? guess i will pick it up then.

No 3D doesn't bother me because i don't buy into the 3D gimmick.

If there's anything I hate worse than digibook Blu packaging, it's flipper discs, and this is a flipper disc.

I'll probably import the Canadian version when it drops in price a bit - the Blu has its own disc.

bread's done
Back