A wireless wii-mote touch charger mat

Toltendo

CAG Veteran
Now I remember seeing a Wii charger where there are no chords to connectors to charger your Wii if you do not use AA batteries exclusively. I saw the product at Target for about fifty or sixty dollars. You simply place your Wiis with a special backing to place on the solar panel-like mat in order to charge.

I'm looking for the product online, so I need thname of this. It would be a big help as it does look very interesting.

What you are describing is known as an induction charger, where you don't have to place the Wiimotes onto metallic connectors in order to charge their batteries. The technology has been around awhile.

Anyway, you have a few options:

Energizer Induction Station - Will be released in June, costs $50.

Dreamgear Charging Base - Cheaper than the Energizer, and does the same thing. I tend to be wary of Dreamgear products though.

Best Buy has one by Psyclone - It doesn't have great reviews. This might be the same one at Target as well that you mentioned.

this would be nice.

Same technology that's in my toothbrush.

I'd gladly pick one up, wire up the drawer so they are always charged.

[quote name='Strell']
Best Buy has one by Psyclone - It doesn't have great reviews. This might be the same one at Target as well that you mentioned.[/QUOTE]

I saw that at Target. Cool idea. It shows a photo on the back of it charging a Wiimote, DS3 & 360 pad at the same time.

The Psyclone one is what he's talking about I think. It's not actually an induction charger AFAIK, the batteries that come with it have contacts on the back that you put on that mat.

bread's done
Back