A Working PTC! Neobux

itami

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Back in July a friend showed me this new PTC(paid to click) that had new features no other PTC had integrated yet. I know, I'd tried bux.to a LONG time ago and could barely make anything off of it so I was wary when I was introduced to neobux. A few days go by and my friend shows me his stats and how much he's making now and that's when I got interested. Like all things you have to spend money to make money so it's all about "renting" referrals.

A few things about neobux:

Instant payouts to Paypal/Alertpay with a $2 minimum
The ability to "recycle" your referrals so that when they stop clicking you can get fresh ones who will!
Automatic Recycling, when a referal doesn't click in 14 days neobux will recycle it for you.

These are my current stats in case you're wondering:

Membership Since: 2008/07/18
Type:Golden Expires: 2009/07/30
Referrals Direct:15
Rented:380
Advertisement Clicks
Yours:656
Referrals:17064
Account Main Balance:$13.940
Renting Balance$5.486
Received:$37.050
Direct Purchases:$134.600

At this point now I'm making $10 a day for clicking a few ads. A few tips though in case you decide to try neobux too. I can also provide help for people if they want.

Tips/Info:
You rent referrals for 30 days with a 7 day waiting period between purchases. I have yet to find out if you can purchase more then $30 worth but I will try it out if i see this is profitable.

If you are going to use autopay make sure you have at least $.0x for x referrals. (100 Referrals = $1) It will seem like they are sucking your money but you are saving 10% to keep them. This way you don't run out of funds. You have 10 days to decide to do this once you rent a pack.

Neobux ToS 3.7 States - The clicks you win from referrals are directly related to the clicks you make. The maximum you will receive is twice the clicks per referral on the day after your clicks. So, for example, if on average your referrals click 10 advertisements today you have to had clicked 5 advertisements on the previous day. The calculation used will be 'Maximum_Referral_Clicks_Today = (Your_Clicks_Yesterday * 2 * Number_of_Referrals)'. Once the limit is reached the referral clicks will cease to count.

-This is very important to know-
In a nutshell this means if you don't click you wont get paid. Today you can only receive 2 * (the number of clicks you made yesterday) * (the number of referrals). Don't forget it.

If you are interested, please use my referral link!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, i'm just a bit wary of the pay-to-click stuff cause i've never tried it. I wanted to know, have they been reliable with actually sending you the money? I want to try it, I just want to make sure I can trust it first xP

[quote name='RainyZayy']Sorry, i'm just a bit wary of the pay-to-click stuff cause i've never tried it. I wanted to know, have they been reliable with actually sending you the money? I want to try it, I just want to make sure I can trust it first xP[/quote]

Oh yeah. I've cashed out twice from them and it took literally SECONDS for it to show up in my paypal. It's automated so you don't have to wait for a person to approve it.

Well, I think i'm going to try and get into the pay-per-click sites then. I hope it works out. I wanted to know though, would you trade referrals with me? :)

[quote name='RainyZayy']Well, I think i'm going to try and get into the pay-per-click sites then. I hope it works out. I wanted to know though, would you trade referrals with me? :)[/quote]
Sure, what referrals do you have for me?

[quote name='RainyZayy']I have PrizeRebel, Cash Lagoon, Gaming Lagoon and LuckySearch. You can pick whichever you'd like. Thanks so much ^_^ If you're already on all of those, I could find another because I know i'm on alot of sites (and I tend to forget about some of them at times xD)[/quote]

Lol, I'm on all but LuckySearch. I'll check that one out.

Ah, i'm having some serious problems with the sign-up :/ I had to refresh the page because the image isn't working, and I signed up with a Hotmail account and the activation message wasn't there, so I signed up again with another account because it wouldn't let me back in. I signed with another email non-hotmail, and the activation code sent, but my only paypal email is hotmail, and it won't send xP

[quote name='KoA']So you spent 135$ and you made 50?[/quote]
No, "direct purchases" includes the amount of money that I've spent on referrals and such. I can spend the money I've earned on new referrals so ever since my first pack of referrals they've always paid for the next batch. I originally spent $90 of my own money. If I waited for 9 days I could make that back no problem at this point.

Did you try checking the spam folder?

Updated stats:
Code:
[B]Membership[/B] [B]Since:[/B] 2008/07/18
[B]Type:[/B]Golden    
[B]Expires:[/B] 2009/07/30
[B]Referrals[/B] 
[B]Direct:[/B]15 [B]
Rented:[/B]380
[B]Advertisement Clicks[/B] [B]
Yours:[/B]669 
[B]Referrals:[/B]17931
[B]Account[/B] [B]Main Balance:[/B]$22.740 
[URL="https://www.neobux.com/?u=c&s=rba"][B]Renting Balance:[/B][/URL]$4.352 [B]
Received:[/B]$37.050 
[B]Direct Purchases:[/B]$134.600

bread's done
Back