AaaaaA - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity $5 @ Direct2Drive

[quote name='newlu']Why would you bump your own thread...:drool:[/QUOTE]

Because he/she feels it got buried even though it is a good deal.

[quote name='52club']Because he/she feels it got buried even though it is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

A guess what newlu meant was "Why would you bump your own thread..."

after 3 hours.

Good game, though. Already got it in that DRM-Free Indie Pack deal.

[quote name='bassec']Both links are blocked by NoScript for me. Pass.[/QUOTE]
For whatever reason, the Direct2Drive links automatically got "linksynergy" prefixes tacked onto them. CAG, what are you doing?

If NoScript doesn't welcome it, I obviously won't either.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']For whatever reason, the Direct2Drive links automatically got "linksynergy" prefixes tacked onto them. CAG, what are you doing?

If NoScript doesn't welcome it, I obviously won't either.[/QUOTE]

Link works for me with NoScript. But I have the "General"->"Temporarily allow top-level sites by default"->"Base 2nd level Domans (noscript.net)" option set, so that might be why.

AAAAa is a fun game, and Dejobaan seem like a really cool developer, but I think Steam has the only version which has online scoreboards, which seems like a central part of the gameplay and a reason to skip getting it from D2D, even DRM-free.

I don't know why Dejobaan don't have a demo up on their site anymore, but there's a copy on Big Download, who don't seem to require signing up or waiting in queues and usually have had pretty good download speeds for me.

[quote name='bitter1961']Link works for me with NoScript. But I have the "General"->"Temporarily allow top-level sites by default"->"Base 2nd level Domans (noscript.net)" option set, so that might be why.[/QUOTE]
Nevertheless, I'm not a fan of duping my fellow CAGer's with redirecting scams like LinkSynergy. Link hijacking, CAG? Really?

This is an affront to my CAGness.

I totally recommend this game. Bought it in the D2D Indie Pack 2 a while back.
It takes time to get used to, but the rush of rapidly falling off, literally side by side with death, and trying to flip off/thumbs up on-lookers, is awesome. The later stages can get pretty difficult to five star.

Oh, and the humor is completely spot-on.
"This is Neville with the news..."

bread's done
Back