Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh !!!!!!!!!

dutch72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
I've been selling some of my games on ebay. I sold a game to a guy In Canada he paid on the 8th and got It on the 20. I would think was a decent turnaround...But no he decides to leave me a Neutral rating and says Quote " slow shipper "..what an ass the guy has like 2 feedbacks to his name and he goes and messes mine up. Ebay even gives you a little notice before leaving any kind of negative or neutral feedback that the Item may take up to 2 weeks. I want Justice !!!

[quote name='dutch72']I've been selling some of my games on ebay. I sold a game to a guy In Canada he paid on the 8th and got It on the 20. I would think was a decent turnaround...But no he decides to leave me a Neutral rating and says Quote " slow shipper "..what an ass the guy has like 2 feedbacks to his name and he goes and messes mine up. Ebay even gives you a little notice before leaving any kind of negative or neutral feedback that the Item may take up to 2 weeks. I want Justice !!![/QUOTE]

ive never thought of a neutral as being that bad....a neutral has usually meant to me that it was a good transaction, but could've been better or that thier was a problem, but it was fixed....as for the detail that he left, slow shipping wouldn't necessarily hold anyone back from purchasing from you....most people are just happy to receive what they paid for, it's not like you were scamming him....just leave a reply in your feedback....

Yep I had 100% and I know It could've been worse but theres no reason to leave a Neutral when he Received the Item 12 days later In canada no less.

I think you're getting a little too upset over nothing. Once somebody has completely screwed you over in an Ebay transaction (and you've become bitter and frustrated over wasting months of time getting the issue straightened out) then you'll actually have something to be angry about. By comparison, getting a single neutral feedback isn't worth worrying about.

If anything just make sure you post some response in your feedback, then just move on. A neutral usually doesn't mean anything to a potential buyer anyway.

Well you can leave him a negative and then try to get the feedback mutually withdrawn or by $20 for ebay squares. Personally I'd just stop shipping to Cananda, but then I did that last year.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Personally I'd just stop shipping to Cananda, but then I did that last year.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did after getting tired of complaints, cause some of them don't understand that it takes time to get out of the US and through customs. It's not within their country, so it's not going to be there 5 days after sending it.

A neutral doesn't mess up your 100%, but it does suck. I got my first one a month or so ago with the comment 'good game'.

Anyway... I thought about leaving retaliatory feedback, but in the end decided I didn't want to go there. I sent the guy a polite e-mail asking if there was any problem, which he ignored. In your case you know the problem. How long between the end of the auction and when you shipped? If it wasn't very long I'd consider e-mailing him, tell him how quickly you mailed it and ask if he'd consider withdrawing his FB. I'm pretty sure that's kosher by eBay's rules.

I'd also put a reply on the feedback stating that you shipped it quickly after being paid but mail just takes a long time to get to Canada from the US, a fact which you can not control. For me, a neutral comment with 'good game' needs no response so I just left it alone.

Then I'd move on.

A word of advice, don't deal with the Canadians or the Chinese (including Hong Kong).

99.9% of ebayers from those countries can't be trusted.

Bootlegs, knockoffs, scams, chargebacks, etc.

eBAY has the shittiest rating system ever. It should be rated out of like a 100% or 5 star rating because this positive, negative, neutral crap has never worked.

While getting anything other than positive feedback isn't good, a neutral isn't that bad since it won't ruin your feedback %, I have 3 neutrals myself 2 of which I got unfairly (1 I partially take the blame for) and they don't bother me. It's the negatives that I hate getting and luckily I only have 1 of those.

I have 1 neutral as well...same situation. I was offering free shipping (media mail) or $1 for priority. He took the media mail, then left me neutral because it took 10 days to arrive. His reasoning was it shouldn't take 10 days for the postal service to deliver a package. Of course, I had already left him a positive...or I would have left him a negative for being a dumb ass.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']I think you're getting a little too upset over nothing. Once somebody has completely screwed you over in an Ebay transaction (and you've become bitter and frustrated over wasting months of time getting the issue straightened out) then you'll actually have something to be angry about. By comparison, getting a single neutral feedback isn't worth worrying about.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='Quackzilla']A word of advice, don't deal with the Canadians or the Chinese (including Hong Kong).

99.9% of ebayers from those countries can't be trusted.

Bootlegs, knockoffs, scams, chargebacks, etc.[/QUOTE]

That is good advice. In fact, only US buyers for me.

Some people just don't understand. I have shipped about a half-dozen of my Pokemon TCG cards to Canada and Western Europe over the past few weeks, and I tell them by e-mail that these do take a while to get to locations outside the U.S., so please bear with me.

13 positives, no neutrals, no negatives, BTW. Pretty good for only 6 weeks, if you ask me. I do wish that some of my customers who should have received their items already would get back to me though... :(

bread's done
Back