AAFES Black Friday ad leaked!

Dishonored for $30 is a good deal. I hope for a $40 non-BF deal soon for a price match though.

Borderlands for $40 also.

If this is how the rest of the retailers line up, this'll be a terrible BF year.

Dishonored and BF are good deals though. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $30 for MW3 on BF. That should be a $10 deal.

$50 for Skylanders Giants Starter pack is pretty good.

Being on CAG, most of these Black Friday deals don't really do anything for me.

Nice to see some ads getting leaked though. Shouldn't we have a Black Friday thread by now? I think Jodou or someone made a thread for it real early last year and got some shit for it haha. Kind of crazy to think it's only 3 weeks from now.

Edit: Vita Call Of Duty. Almost makes me lol. I think that game is going to fail pretty badly.

No PS3 bundle. That's odd. Last year MCX, AAFES and NEX all had the same $200 bundle that every other retailer had. I wonder if that means Sony isn't really pushing PS3 bundles this BF and is instead focusing on the Vita?

[quote name='bojay1997']No PS3 bundle. That's odd. Last year MCX, AAFES and NEX all had the same $200 bundle that every other retailer had. I wonder if that means Sony isn't really pushing PS3 bundles this BF and is instead focusing on the Vita?[/QUOTE]

There will likely be a PS3 BF bundle, I believe I already saw it at Fry's, however it is currently at full price ($270). This bundle has the Infamous collection and the Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted 1 & 2). Hopefully that will sell for $200 too...

[quote name='PlowK1NG']$30 for dishonored eh?

Time to join the army.[/QUOTE]

Dunno if they let canadians in the army :p

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']There will likely be a PS3 BF bundle, I believe I already saw it at Fry's, however it is currently at full price ($270). This bundle has the Infamous collection and the Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted 1 & 2). Hopefully that will sell for $200 too...[/QUOTE]

Well, if it's not in the ad, the chances of it happening at AAFES are pretty minimal. I've been shopping AAFES, MCX and NEX for many years and if it isn't in the BF ad, it's not going to be in the store as they don't do unadvertised deals and all exchanges in the system get the exact same items. That doesn't mean there won't be a BF PS3 bundle elsewhere, but it sure doesn't look like it's going to be everywhere like it was last year. Maybe Sony is going back to a retailer by retailer model like they had previously where each one gets something slightly different.

[quote name='bojay1997']Well, if it's not in the ad, the chances of it happening at AAFES are pretty minimal. I've been shopping AAFES, MCX and NEX for many years and if it isn't in the BF ad, it's not going to be in the store as they don't do unadvertised deals and all exchanges in the system get the exact same items. That doesn't mean there won't be a BF PS3 bundle elsewhere, but it sure doesn't look like it's going to be everywhere like it was last year. Maybe Sony is going back to a retailer by retailer model like they had previously where each one gets something slightly different.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to suggest that the AAFES was going to get a PS3 BF bundle, but I do expect that there will be one. Like last year most people didn't even know about the PS3 BF bundle until the BF ad, people in the know read about the leaked image of the BF box weeks before.

We will find out soon enough....

[quote name='Logain8955']If this is how the rest of the retailers line up, this'll be a terrible BF year. [/QUOTE]

Wow, jumping the gun a little? Calm down. It's the fucking Exchange for crying out loud, not Best Buy.

I couldn't remember if AAFES deals on BF are online or not, but it looks like they are. Which is great because they have the camera and lens my wife wants and Dishonored. I got here to Thule and was surprised by the handful of games the BX had. I mean, I knew it would be a small BX since it is a remote location, but I wasn't prepared for the meager selection. And within the past two weeks, they got rid of all the games with the exception of a couple copies of Madden. So I'm lucky the deals are online.

Now I just have to hope I can nab the camera I need to get.

I don't know about this store, but this is not bad at all. I'm thinking that PS Vita Bundle price is gonna be at all retail stores.

good deal on Dishonored, I'm hoping some other retailer has it on sale for that price since I can't shop at AAFES

[quote name='Hemi']Dunno if they let canadians in the army :p[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Hemi']Dunno if they let canadians in the army :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I had some canadian bacon for breakfast. I felt awful afterwards.

bread's done
Back