AAFES BX 10% Off entire purchase Early Bird Sale, Dec. 23, B&M, YMMV

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I was at the base yesterday and saw a large banner that said from 7-9am there would be an early bird special where you would receive 10% off your entire purchase on Dec. 23. Keep in mind you do not pay tax in the first place, so its more like 18% or whatever your tax is..

Yeah but the base store isn't open to the public, is it?

I'm not about to drive a couple of hours out of my way anyway...

You need to be accompanied by someone with a military ID to get onto base, and you need an ID to buy from, and sometimes even get into the BX.

Yea, these sales are pretty useful for Christmas. I got a coupon for day after Thanksgiving for 20% off entire purchase. They even extended the coupon to be used all day instead of up to noon.

[quote name='themidnighter23']does this work with everything? im talking LCD tvs and such.[/QUOTE]
I think it does, but I am pretty sure I saw the sign that said the maximum amount off would be $50 ( so this means it works on purchases up to $500). Again I was just passing the sign not paying too much attention and think it said that. Can someone confirm this?

[quote name='addicted2games']I think it does, but I am pretty sure I saw the sign that said the maximum amount off would be $50 ( so this means it works on purchases up to $500). Again I was just passing the sign not paying too much attention and think it said that. Can someone confirm this?[/QUOTE]
ah... they always do that. with their coupons they give out there's always that stipulation that theres a maximum amount that can be discounted. still, youre not paying tax and thats always a plus

These sales are great I scored a Premium 360 for $280 on the saturday after Thanksgiving, they where giving 20% of plus a $20 giftcard for the first 100 people, and since South Carolina was doing the tax free week they were also taking a 6% off the total. All I am saying ask the managr if they are going to be giving giftcards out so you can be there earlier.

bread's done
Back