About Best Buy 5-15% Bing.com cashback, which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With some of those Bing deals, it can depend on the type of item you buy. I had something similar with Nordstrom. I would just search for whatever you are buying using Bing Shopping, and it should give you an option to buy from Best Buy, and tell you what the cash back is. In fact, with Nordstrom, I just copied the title of the item from their site, and then went through Bing.

It depends entirely on the retailer. For example Newegg is 5% back while eBay can at time be up to 20%.

[quote name='PvtChurch']It depends entirely on the retailer. For example Newegg is 5% back while eBay can at time be up to 20%.[/QUOTE]

That's not what he's asking. He wants to know why Best Buy has a range of CB instead of just a single number.

[quote name='BurtReynolds']With some of those Bing deals, it can depend on the type of item you buy. I had something similar with Nordstrom. I would just search for whatever you are buying using Bing Shopping, and it should give you an option to buy from Best Buy, and tell you what the cash back is. In fact, with Nordstrom, I just copied the title of the item from their site, and then went through Bing.[/QUOTE]

this is the answer, thread should be moved and/or locked

I purchased a dell computer through bing on the Best Buy website and received 5% cash back. I would assume it's 5%, and if you get more, you're lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back