About Disgaea

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Just thought you guys might want to know (this may or may not belong here), but Atlus just announced that they are re-releasing Disgaea an additional time. So, now you can stop paying outrageous prices on Ebay for this game. You can visit Atlus' website if you don't believe mehttp://www.atlus.com/main.html

I hope no one is paying more than retail for it, since it still seems to be in stock at EB and Amazon.

Anytime, and while you're there you can sign up for some contest to win something or other. I don't know what it was but I signed up.

[quote name='DreamSymphony']Looks like Atlus is finally learning.... they did the same thing with Tactics Ogre (gba)[/quote]

When was this? I still have yet to see a new copy of this game, anywhere.

ok heres a good question.

I liked final fantasy tatics alot, and advance wars, vandal hearts (old bad ass turn based game), front mission 3. I sort of casual gamed on those strategy games. What makes Disagea such a freaking good game? Everytime i look for new topics 9/10 times i find one about disagea. Should i get this when it's re-released and why? I guess i'm asking what makes it so damn unique.

MeynERD

[quote name='Maynard']ok heres a good question.

I liked final fantasy tatics alot, and advance wars, vandal hearts (old bad ass turn based game), front mission 3. I sort of casual gamed on those strategy games. What makes Disagea such a freaking good game? Everytime i look for new topics 9/10 times i find one about disagea. Should i get this when it's re-released and why? I guess i'm asking what makes it so damn unique.

MeynERD[/quote]

It's hard to explain. It's got a solid foundation of SRPG, but it's got this heaping helping of character and charm to it. The only thing that I can see holding you back from liking it would be a) you hate humor in your tactical games or b) you're really insanely religious. Other than those there's no reason you shouldn't get it. And if you happen to not like it, Atlus isn't going to make any more, so you should be able to get your money back selling it used down the line as long as you take good care of the disc.

bread's done
Back