About the CC deal for the 11th.

rabbitt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Some people have said that CC will restock their $4.99 games, others say they won't, and still others say that it will be advertised. Could we get a little clarification here?

I don't think they will be restocking. In some areas, though, CCs were removing games off of the shelves to have games for the advertised sale on the 11th.

I would check my local CCs anyway.

I have learned that CC updates their website for the next weeks sales on the sat late night/sun early moring about 2 a.m. on est time. so on the 11th about 2 in the moring I would check out CC website about that time.

[quote name='yellowaznboy']I don't think they will be restocking. In some areas, though, CCs were removing games off of the shelves to have games for the advertised sale on the 11th.

I would check my local CCs anyway.[/quote]

My CC had a bunch of games out on the sales floor - I picked up 5 and passed by another 4 - but there was a rahter large pile of games sitting behind the customer service desk. Either a guy came in before me today and price matched every game on their shelves or they pulled a few of the games that they could before the sale started.

[quote name='Graystone']I have learned that CC updates their website for the next weeks sales on the sat late night/sun early moring about 2 a.m. on est time. so on the 11th about 2 in the moring I would check out CC website about that time.[/quote]

Thanks, that is very valuable.

I actually called my CC today and asked if they had Mario Party 4. I pretended I didn't know about the sale. The guy told me they didn't have hardly any games available because the sale started early by accident. I played dumb and he told me that some people found out about a $4.99 sale that starts on Sunday the 11th, so they put all the games in the back until then. So hopefully if I show up as soon as they open on Sunday I can get some games...

i plan to take the recipt big nick got and use it too get any games on his list, most likely the games will be in but not marked down, so ill price match and get them lowered.

I'm interested to see if they'll put an "X per customer limit" when the offical sale starts.....

I'd like to know if it will be advertised or not. Because if it is, wouldn't that just be fuel to go to Best Buy?

[quote name='Nutts']I'd like to know if it will be advertised or not. Because if it is, wouldn't that just be fuel to go to Best Buy?[/quote]

Huh? How so? People will be urged to go to BB beacuse CC is having a $4.99 game sale? :?:

note again like I posted in other posts, they probably won't name specific titles since there are so many of them. Thus, BB wont price match.

I have really no idea what to do on the 11th. I have that feeling if they advertise, my CC will be a zoo where most every game will be picked over like crazy, but then a lot of the great games were already purchased on Sunday. I may just go to a Circuit City somewhere else like in the Indianapolis or Chicago Area, but I don't know whether to do it. In all reality though, there's not much I really want to get since I already own most games I want. There's probably around 8 I would really want, just can't decide whether it's worth going all over the place Sunday to find them.

All of you are talking about going to BB to get a price match that means no one has thought of Wal-Mart or Target, you do know they would price match. But hey Im one up on must of yall, and I aint giving out my idea so no one can jack it from me, once I get my games Ill post it here.

there will not be any restockin and the sale is on now so any stores that pulle the games for the 11th should have put em back out by now i do have the list of all the 4.99 games that cc put out the reason i have it is cause i work for them

Not that we should take anything CC employees may tell us to heart, but the guy I spoke with today (as well as yesterday, for that matter) told me that, 1: A warehouse shipment was due in on wednesday which would be distributed between the three stores in my area, and (more importantly), 2: That he had seen a copy of the coming week's ad already. He said it contained exactly what we all assumed it would contain, i.e. that a 4.99 clearance on "select video game software" would be starting the day the circular arrived in papers (Sunday), that these offers were good "in-store only" and that "selection will vary by store". The truth? I think it may have been, because this guy knew I was buying games for the long-term inpatients at the Children's Hospital of Buffalo and that I had only the best intentions at heart. Even if he did see the ad there is no guarantee that the copy won't edited before Sunday.

Probably not worth much, but I kinda trusted this fella.

[quote name='dre297']there will not be any restockin and the sale is on now so any stores that pulle the games for the 11th should have put em back out by now i do have the list of all the 4.99 games that cc put out the reason i have it is cause i work for them[/quote]

Yo dre, do you mind posting that list?

[quote name='GundamFan'][quote name='dre297']there will not be any restockin and the sale is on now so any stores that pulle the games for the 11th should have put em back out by now i do have the list of all the 4.99 games that cc put out the reason i have it is cause i work for them[/quote]

Yo dre, do you mind posting that list?[/quote]

don't even bother, he wrote almost the exact the same thing on GameFAQs, and provided nothing

[quote name='lordopus99']note again like I posted in other posts, they probably won't name specific titles since there are so many of them. Thus, BB wont price match.[/quote]

As long as they got pics of some of the good games in the ad, I will be heading to wal-mart. As both my BB will call and check CC's stock.

bread's done
Back