About to Sell A nintendo Wii need Opinion

Dragonwarrior587

CAGiversary!
I just waited in Line for 2 wiis And i'm wondering when I should list them? Today and have a 1 day so ends saturday night? Saturday and 1 day ends Sundaynight? Let me know your Options. Thanks

You want them to arrive by Christmas, lest you piss off people. If you're going to list you better do it right now since you would need instant payment and may have to rely on Next Day shipping of some sort because you're cutting it damned close.

1-day auction. Start it Saturday, end it Sunday from 4-5pm PST (7-8EST). That's probably your best window for getting the most possible buyers.

Offer overnight shipping Monday to be delivered Tuesday, or Priority with probable Thursday/Friday delivery. Make sure you point out that only Express Mail is guaranteed by Xmas...people will most likely choose that one.

Insure it and get signature confirmation in case somebody tries to stiff you with a chargeback. Offer a BIN option slightly higher than you hope to get and offer free shipping if they use it.

Since there are so many Wii auctions now, the $19.99 for category featured is a good investment. People will see yours for the whole time it's listed instead of the last 10 minutes. Those tend to get like $75 more. Definitely post a picture of your item, and if you don't feature it, at least bold it.

Hope that helps. I got $420 and $450 for mine (shipped), as a reference, and that was without using the featured option.

Anything shipped by USPS Priority mail doesn't have to be shipped until Next Thursday (according the the USPS). But that's cutting it awfully close for a lot of buyers.

Personally I would list it as a fixed price 3-day auction and name the price you want to receive.

Id list them and have them end before sunday for sure.A lot of retailers are having wiis this sunday and after that i would expect a surge in the amount on ebay.Ive sold 3 in the last two weeks and pricings have been coming down everyday and the number of wiis has been going up.

bread's done
Back