"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" Target Exclusive

Taco5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Although it was not advertised Target will have the equivalent to the FutureShop exclusive for "AB:VH" which will have a lenticular slipsleeve.

M2201292.jpg

My Target (where I work) doesn't have the lenticular slipcover... I'll look for it at another store, but I'm curious as to why this is.

I also noticed that not every store had the steelbook for ET a few weeks back... I mostly only noticed because I use Shopkick and the steelbook version wouldn't work when I tried to scan it to get some extra kicks...

I must've missed the part where OP posted it was lenticular :oops: I went by yesterday and saw it and wanted to get it but the lenticular slip cover is only for the Blu/DVD/UV/DC version, not the 3D version :cry:

[quote name='Ed_']I must've missed the part where OP posted it was lenticular :oops: I went by yesterday and saw it and wanted to get it but the lenticular slip cover is only for the Blu/DVD/UV/DC version, not the 3D version :cry:[/QUOTE]

I noticed this when I went to another Target... with Best Buy ad in hand, of course...

Do yourself a favor and just read the book because compared to the book, this is a big pile of shit. Terrible movie and corny as fuck. I will stay away from this garbage. I loved the book but this movie .... oh boy.

bread's done
Back