Absolutely Great Square Pack. 7 games. 7 Steam keys. $10. Week long deal.

poiuiu

CAGiversary!
Relevent links:

Link to the deal

Yes, these codes work in Canada, as long as you can buy them. (Assuming Amazon.com didn't change the way they handle accounts.)

Further help, here's a generic US address that may work (haven't tried myself)
4800 Calhoun Rd
Houston, TX 77004

Site may say they're unavailable, but it's a week long deal.

Games:
1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition [Download]
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC [Download]
3. Hitman: Blood Money [Online Game Code]
4. Just Cause 2 [Download]
5. Just Cause [Online Game Code]
6. Quantum Conundrum [Download]
7. Supreme Commander 2 [Download]
8. The Last Remnant [Online Game Code]

This is the best deal I have seen in a long time and believe me I've seen a lot of Steam, GMG, HumbleBundle, and FS trade deals.

Every person everywhere should be buying this, no reason not to. If your PC isn't good enough, buy it now and play them later once you get a better rig. The only setback for us Canadians is that we have to use a false US address which is illegal (and you bet people will come in here saying its wrong)

YEAH. That's a pretty amazing deal. Own most of them on 360, but hey, for like a $1.25, I'm down for owning them on PC as well.

Just Cause 2 + Mods sounds good to me. =]

It seems to be down at the moment. Something about the Steam keys not being properly entered into the system or something. Until it's back, there's a $2 coupon, SQRLUVIO, for other digital downloads. It seems many people are just using it for a DLC.

I did the same. Free DLC, I like. =D Thanks!

Oh, and while I was looking around I noticed that you get $5 off Hitman Absolution if you purchase the "Absolutely Great Square Pack". So, $5 for those games, if you were planning on buying Absolution on PC regardless?

[quote name='Booyakz']Oh, and while I was looking around I noticed that you get $5 off Hitman Absolution if you purchase the "Absolutely Great Square Pack". So, $5 for those games, if you were planning on buying Absolution on PC regardless?[/QUOTE]

Hitman is cheaper off GreenManGaming. $45 + 20% coupon = $36

It's back right now. It'll probably be gone in a few minutes, and this time for good since Square Enix isn't giving Amazon any more keys for this. Hopefully a few other people here will see this and be able to get it before it happens. You may need to refresh a few times or try different browsers to see it though.

[quote name='JoJoBlue']It's back right now. It'll probably be gone in a few minutes, and this time for good since Square Enix isn't giving Amazon any more keys for this. Hopefully a few other people here will see this and be able to get it before it happens. You may need to refresh a few times or try different browsers to see it though.[/QUOTE]

Still there

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, it's still up. Just bought it. The steam code they gave me for Supreme Commander 2 activated Supreme Commander, otherwise everything went smooth. Not sure if I'll complain, I don't actually know what a Supreme Commander is...

[quote name='Mxylptlk']Ya, it's still up. Just bought it. The steam code they gave me for Supreme Commander 2 activated Supreme Commander, otherwise everything went smooth. Not sure if I'll complain, I don't actually know what a Supreme Commander is...[/QUOTE]

It looks like it's really hit and miss since it seems to be gone again

bread's done
Back