AC:B Collector's $50 bestbuy.com

[quote name='imacgod']Saw these at my store today. Passed on them still. Plenty of them to go around. I was eying the Mortal Kombat KE at my store today, but unfortunately that is still at $100.

These were originally shrink wrapped, were they not? I realized this only later, but it seemed like the PS3 ones at my store were not shrink wrapped. Luckily they didn't have the security wires around them, so the boxes all look fresh at least.[/QUOTE]

No, at least, mine wasn't. It just has clear circle stickers (x4) that hold the plastic jacket on.

[quote name='takotchi']I have the PS3 version, and I'm not doing anything wrong. The card says Main Menu, Extras, then Exclusive Content. There is no "Exclusive Content" item. Just "Downloadable Content", which takes you to the PlayStation store.[/QUOTE]

Then I must have inputted the codes just in time, that sucks for you though.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Then I must have inputted the codes just in time, that sucks for you though.[/QUOTE]

Not really, I got the Da Vinci package when it was on sale in the PSN store a few weeks ago.

[quote name='takotchi']Not really, I got the Da Vinci package when it was on sale in the PSN store a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Then that's probably the reason the option does not show up anymore?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Then that's probably the reason the option does not show up anymore?[/QUOTE]

Maybe. It could be that, or the 1.04 patch, or maybe it's even timed. Who knows?

bread's done
Back