AC: Brotherhood, $34.99 PS3 - $33.94 360, Amazon.com

[quote name='shadowknight203']I just want the CE to go down in price, then Ill buy Brotherhood[/QUOTE]

I think I saw it at Bestbuy for $59 for the 360.
Locally, Nebraska Furniture Mart has them for $39 for both systems.

Edit - Also happy that I got my AC:B traded in for $30 a few days ago at Amazon (now $20) since I picked up a Doctor-in-a-Box for cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best buy in tristate selling it for $ 34.99 this week or just check your area weekly ad on best buy site.Better then Amazon in a way that you just go and pick it up, no wait .

[quote name='gomikeoh']sub 20 in two months, calling it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and $14.99 or less around Black Friday (Amazon always comes through). My copy sits unopened as I type this (still haven't completed AC II).

[quote name='placebo1']I think I saw it at Bestbuy for $59 for the 360.
Locally, Nebraska Furniture Mart has them for $39 for both systems.

Edit - Also happy that I got my AC:B traded in for $30 a few days ago at Amazon (now $20) since I picked up a Doctor-in-a-Box for cheap.[/QUOTE]

I was planning on calling nfm to see how much they were - they had a ton of them on the shelf so I assumed they must have dropped by now. Thanks for the heads hup.

If anyone has the Bestbuy @Gamer magazine Issue #6, there is a $15.00 off in-store coupon for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for either PS3 or Xbox360. The back of the coupon does say not valid on sales prices but it's worth a shot. The coupon expires on 2/26/11.

[quote name='demarcom1']If anyone has the Bestbuy @Gamer magazine Issue #6, there is a $15.00 off in-store coupon for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for either PS3 or Xbox360. The back of the coupon does say not valid on sales prices but it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

wonder if this works on the collectors ed--as i want the doctor/jack in a box-already got the harlequin one for cheap at gamestop.

had the game for 2 months and i havent even played the story mode-just keep playing the multi--which is one of my favorite multi games right now-

only problem is sometimes the servers can be so sloooooooooooooooooow
not uncommon to wait 7-10 minute to play no lie.

I kept saying I would wait until it's $20 as well but I couldn't wait and picked one up. Loved ACII so I can't wait to start this (as soon as I'm done being Commander Shepherd saving the galaxy).

[quote name='gomikeoh']sub 20 in two months, calling it.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't bet against that.

Will wait for $20 or less.

Thanks Op!

[quote name='demarcom1']If anyone has the Bestbuy @Gamer magazine Issue #6, there is a $15.00 off in-store coupon for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for either PS3 or Xbox360. The back of the coupon does say not valid on sales prices but it's worth a shot. The coupon expires on 2/26/11.[/QUOTE]

Issue 7 has the same coupon starts 2/24 ends 3/26

[quote name='Curufinwe']People say that, but Vanquish sold much worse than Brotherhood and also came out a month earlier and it's still $30.[/QUOTE]

Ubisoft is notorious for dropping their prices quickly.

I've been wondering all day whether to pick this up. I have $20 in Amazon credit, even. But, just getting BulletStorm and MvC 3, along with a shelf full of other games I really want to play, I think I'm going to hold off.

Glad I locked in a TIV of $32 the other day before this happened. Great game, but I liked AC2 better. Somehow this game feels less technically savy. I dont remember this much pop in from AC2.

bread's done
Back