AC/DC rock band track pack

James1221

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am trying to find the ac/dc rock band track pack for $15 dollars or less. Best place i have seen it was ebay for $20. I am looking for a new sealed copy, so does anyone know of any place that I can find it for less? (i know its a walmart exclusive, but im sure some places still manage to sell it.)

if you're looking for the 360 one, you can get a used one for around $13 with the coupon + edge card deal going on now, for new, not sure its anywhere other than walmart

is that at gamestop for $13 dollars? and yes it is for the xbox360 version im looking for, with the coupon included for exporting.

[quote name='James1221']is that at gamestop for $13 dollars? and yes it is for the xbox360 version im looking for, with the coupon included for exporting.[/quote]

i really dont think you will be able to get a new one with the coupon for exporting for $15 they sell for that or more used...:cry:

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i really dont think you will be able to get a new one with the coupon for exporting for $15 they sell for that or more used...:cry:[/quote]

ebay it is then! 14.99 - 4.90 shipping.

Return a game from the Best Buy $10 sale to WalMart and then use that money to buy it.

I returned Pure and Infinite Undiscovery- got $90 from WM and bought ACDC RB and 3 1600 pts cards for basically $20.

[quote name='rerun']Return a game from the Best Buy $10 sale to WalMart and then use that money to buy it.

I returned Pure and Infinite Undiscovery- got $90 from WM and bought ACDC RB and 3 1600 pts cards for basically $20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't do that.

My Walmart has this marked down to $19.xx , and the LE pack [DVD and T-shirt] for $29.xx .
Don't forget to check Sam's Club also, if you're as member .

If only you had asked a few weeks earlier! New copies of the AC/DC track pack were available at Gamestop/EB Games up in Canada for only $10 so ~$8 US.

[quote name='Jbently']If only you had asked a few weeks earlier! New copies of the AC/DC track pack were available at Gamestop/EB Games up in Canada for only $10 so ~$8 US.[/QUOTE]

Damn, wish some Canadian CAGs had picked up a bunch...AC/DC has exclusive distribution with Wal-mart in USA so it's extremely YMMV.

Any new deals (US/Canada) on the AC/DC track pack for X360? I've seen some people post about their walmart having the PS3 version for $7.50.

bread's done
Back