AC/DC Track Pack DLC (360)

EarthBoundX5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I've gone through about 7 copies of the AC/DC Live Track Pack for the 360 (buying/returning at GameStop) and have not gotten a damn working DLC code. They closed the only Wal-Mart near me for some reason so its not like I can buy it new (nor do I really care too). If anyone has it and doesn't want their DLC code, please PM me. Thanks.

I know about buying online, I'm not a moron, that why I said I didn't want to buy it their either. Used, it was only $15, half that.

I was going to get this with points on Goozex, but didn't even know that it came with a code to download to the system. Good thing to know.

99% of the used copies you will find have used the code if not 100%. why? because why sell it with the code for the same price as if you use the code and then you get to keep all the songs. good luck finding it with a code that isn't used, unless of course you buy it new.

then again, not many people bother to look at the back of a manual

or maybe i just got lucky with RB2 & track pack v2 from Goozex

Exactly, thats what I kept hoping for, cause I got a working one that way for Track Pack 2. That or maybe someone here has it and doesn't care about importing the songs (as people have mixed opinions on the songs being "Live")

[quote name='TheInfiniteAmmo']Isn't the whole idea of a "used" DLC code kinda, I don't know, wrong?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you understand what I said...

bread's done
Back