AC III Toys R Us $19.97 360 & PS3 [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
pTRUCA1-13620134t130.jpg

AC III 360 $19.97
AC III PS3 $19.97
It's in the flyer too easy price match.

Not a big fan of AC but I've heard good things about AC III and so I bought a copy. I got it from the Merivale Road location and they only had one more copy for the PS3 and maybe 2-3 for the 360. $20 for a retail copy is definitely worth it.

For those that want it, after pricmatch it's only $18, that's not bad.

I'm still too lazy to buy this, I haven't even played ACB yet lol. No point backlogging.

That obviously shouldn't work, nobody ever allows pricematches for different countries. But you can try loading the sale page up on your phone and flashing it to pricematch somewhere. It's most likely a waste of time, but hey, fraudsters somehow pass off free PS3 coupons, maybe you could get this to work on a equally stupid clerk.

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']That's pretty tempting. But I think I'll wait until it hits 10-15[/QUOTE]

I second this. $10 is the most I've ever paid for an AC title.

[quote name='ragnar14']That obviously shouldn't work, nobody ever allows pricematches for different countries. But you can try loading the sale page up on your phone and flashing it to pricematch somewhere. It's most likely a waste of time, but hey, fraudsters somehow pass off free PS3 coupons, maybe you could get this to work on a equally stupid clerk.[/QUOTE]

I've actually never price matched anything before so I'm not entirely educated on the whole process. I'm not gonna do it, I was just curious if anyone actually tried it. I'll wait until the $10-$15 price as well as that's usually my max I'll buy a game at.

bread's done
Back